1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to buy... Last questions

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by billybatz9, Jul 10, 2013.

1. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

1) If i buy, do i get all upgrades within that year? I know vb charges for new versions.. not sure if thats like this here...

2) Does anyone use amember with xenforo?

3) I believe i saw that I can download xenforo twice (one on main site and one on test site)... is this true?

Thats all....

Thank you
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. principia

principia Well-Known Member

1. yes, you have one year and all updates are free.

2. not that i know, not very popular.

3. yes, as long as the testsite is not public, its ok.
  4. Sadik B

Sadik B Well-Known Member

aMember has an integration plugin for Xenforo. So there will be single sign on and all that. aMember's own community runs on XF.
  5. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

6. Pereira

Pereira Well-Known Member

7. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

well the reason why I was asking was because I wanted to sell subscriptions.
    Xenforo only uses paypal. and aMember uses a lot of payment gateways.
    But I am wondering if it can be integrated in a way that if a member purchases a subscription, they will still recieve the badge and etc..
  8. Jeremy

You should read up on the aMember integration mentioned previously in this thread.
  9. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

I dont see it.. sorry
  10. Jeremy

A simple search of the aMember forums found several threads:
  11. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

woah there.. thanks king

btw, Ive noticed that youve been answering most of my questions. I wanted to thank you for all the help youve been givingme.
  12. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

Should I buy xenforo now and start working on the forum and just upgrade later on? Or should I just wait until the stable version of 1.2 is released.
  13. Jeremy

Buy it now if you are going to buy it, the extra month you'll get of 1.2 stable won't be worth the time wasted when you could be building your forum.
    Phatcows, Lycaon and Lisa like this.