1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going silent and price increases

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Robbo, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

Looks like the moderators didn't accept my latest rage post, probably a good thing.

Anyway this community has pushed me over the edge. No longer will I post here other than support on add-on topics. No dates, no updates, nothing. I am in financial trouble because of what happened with XenForo and spending too much time on add-ons which basically give me less than $5 an hour when it comes to sale vs work. And the community is still not happy with it and demands immediate updates. Well here is one for you.

http://mercenarydesign.com.au/community/threads/price-increases-and-small-update.1147/

For those who have private access to the media gallery I will still discuss things there with you when it is required. It is still the highest priority when I get any free time.

Peace.

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

While I feel it's reasonable for Robbo to inform people of this here, it would be best to discuss any issues or concerns with Robbo directly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.