GoDaddy Hosting

I've always used NameCheap for my domain, I have no complaints and find things very flexible in what you can do with your domain. Never used GoDaddy, the names enough to put me off. :D

If I were you I'd keep my domain registrar and my web host as different companies. GoDaddy = may be good, but not the best out there.

If I were you I'd keep my domain registrar and my web host as different companies. GoDaddy = may be good, but not the best out there.
Honestly, it doesn't matter if you have them at the same company or different companies. The key is which service is best. It happens that Namecheap has a credible hosting service too.

Yeah, that may be the case, but that is a very rare case. Not all hosting companies offer the best domain registration service, and vice-versa. Although I do have to agree that NameCheap has an interesting hosting platform.

Yeah, that may be the case, but that is a very rare case. Not all hosting companies offer the best domain registration service, and vice-versa. Although I do have to agree that NameCheap has an interesting hosting platform.
Well certainly Dreamhost is a credible hosting service, and their domain registration service is quite competitive.

Top Bottom