Go to sleep!

lol wtf

y so serious?

i was looking for a sleep thread to post in, chose this one, saw the funny vid, liked it, re-posted the vid everywhere, then replied with lmao to show even more love. i don't sit there and think about how old a thread or post is. if i really like and appreciate something i will reply no matter how old it is.

lol wtf

y so serious?

i was looking for a sleep thread to post in, chose this one, saw the funny vid, liked it, re-posted the vid everywhere, then replied with lmao to show even more love. i don't sit there and think about how old a thread or post is. if i really like and appreciate something i will reply no matter how old it is.

Nothing wrong with your post DRE.

It's all good. As stated previously Digital Doctor bumped some old mockup/xf threads which really proved to be productive so sometimes (not all i may add) a good ole bumping is needed. More waiting required? I don't think so. Infact the thread has been mildly entertaining. :D

I don't care about old threads being bumped because, if I did, I would not have seen the "I'm reading a book!" video on the first page! :ROFLMAO: That may just become my new personal theme song and I see a ringtone is available for it.

I was looking for a sleep thread to post in where members complain about lack of sleep due to working on their site all night. There is one on here but gave up looking for it after I saw that video.

Speaking of going to sleep.

ib15yK0xE18MfY.gif

Top Bottom