Users should be able to select a prefix for reports (that go to a forum)

Mr Lucky

If you set reports to be sent to a forum instead of to the report centre, users should be able to select a thread prefix. There are many advantages of a thread for reports, and this would be yet another one.

Additionally if the forum is set to require a prefix, then the reporting user should have to select from the available prefixes.

It just seems to make sense that as prefixes are useful on other threads, then they should also be used in report threads.

Upvote 2
Prefixes really needs some developer love... why do I have to set up prefixes for the forum, then prefixes for XFMG, then prefixes for the XFRM, prefixes for AMS, prefixes for RMS, prefixes for CAS.
There has to be a cleaner centralized way to show them and allow them to be used throughout the ecosphere of the script/add-ons.

Prefixes really needs some developer love... why do I have to set up prefixes for the forum, then prefixes for XFMG, then prefixes for the XFRM, prefixes for AMS, prefixes for RMS, prefixes for CAS.
There has to be a cleaner centralized way to show them and allow them to be used throughout the ecosphere of the script/add-ons.
Or multi-prefixes. Or integration with tags.

I honestly love the way that Flarum uses tags instead of forums, and that tags also act as prefixes.

Top Bottom