Give Water to Cambodia

Matthew Hawley

http://my.charitywater.org/matthew-gives-water

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Imagine you had tons of water, but none of it was clean. Imagine having to drink, cook and clean with that water -- knowing that it would make your family sick.

That's the reality for 33% of the people living in Cambodia. But it doesn’t have to be.

Just $65 is enough money to fund a BioSand Filter and serve an entire family with clean water for years to come. Which means we can change the lives of so many families in need.

Please help me by donating on this page.

100% of the money raised will go directly to water project costs, funding long-lasting clean water solutions in Cambodia. When the projects are finished, charity: water will show us the exact communities we've helped using photos and GPS coordinates.

Please join me and help give families in Cambodia clean water!

Last edited:
One of my members is thai/cambodian. She be having me thirsting.

IMG_6328.jpg

Please join me and help give families in Cambodia clean water!

Or help our own country.. Nothing personal.. But I'm so sick and tired of all these help this country stuff for less then a cup of coffee a day. What about our own countries? Take America for example.. All our homeless.. a lot of them being Vets too. What about helping them? All our junkies.. What about helping them get proper rehab? The list in your own country goes on and on.. I'm sorry if a country can't help itself, but it's time to step up to the plate and helping our own people first rather then places that can't help there own.

Top Bottom