Genius Program

Genius Program 2023-04-19

No permission to download
Hello @Chernabog, If you install the add-on nothing will be in French, everything is obviously in English. Here the add-on is presented in English and the support is also in English. So don't worry, French is only reserved for my site xenforo.fr (which also has an English section: https://xenforo.fr/forums/support-help-threads-en.42/) :)

Well thank you, @Nicolas FR -- I am looking forward to installing this add-on and thank you for the updates you made in the previous posts that I read about for UI.X -- cause I use that also! :)

Hello @Nicolas, would it be possible to reset the status each month for example, to motivate members to participate?

Thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way that it only looks at criteria over the last month or x months or whatever.
Bonjour @Nicolas, serait il possible de reset le statut chaque mois par exemple, pour motiver les membres à participer ?
Hello, this is in line with the previous request, for the moment I haven't seriously thought about it yet but I guess it should involve php (or not?).
I'll take a closer look at that soon.

Top Bottom