XF 2.0 generate-phpstorm-meta error

Jake B.

Whenever I have the XenPorta add-on in my src/addons directory I get the following error (even though this add-on isn't installed:

Code:
$ xf xf-dev:generate-phpstorm-meta
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'EWR\Porta\Entity\XFCP_Thread' not found in /Users/jakebooher/Sites/xf2/src/addons/EWR/Porta/Entity/Thread.php on line 7

Fatal error: Class 'EWR\Porta\Entity\XFCP_Thread' not found in /Users/jakebooher/Sites/xf2/src/addons/EWR/Porta/Entity/Thread.php on line 7

I'm not sure if it's because I don't have an _output directory since it's not our add-on (but I wouldn't think this because I don't get this error from XFRM or XFMG), or if there is something wrong on my end or with the add-on. Not really sure what the cause of this would be especially since I don't currently have XenPorta installed -- once I move the directory out of src/addons it runs fine

That works by scanning the file system for entity classes fillowing the default structure.

It would appear that XenPorta has extending entities in the root entity folder, rather than a sub directory like it recommended, so the tool thinks it’s a normal entity, and tries to instatiate it.

Liam

Top Bottom