Add-on Gaming platform login icons

This is shaping up nicely. It'll be nice to replace the old outdated resource that I'm currently using.

On a related note, I was thinking it would be nice to have a gamertag list. Currently my forum uses a stickied thread to keep updated lists of Xbox and PSN gamertags but since people can add this information directly to their profile it seems like an addon could make a more efficient and attractive solution.

vBulletin had this old addon. I was thinking that something similar, maybe as an additional tab in the members page would be nice. Anyone else interested in this idea?

gxboxlive_front.webp

This is shaping up nicely. It'll be nice to replace the old outdated resource that I'm currently using.

On a related note, I was thinking it would be nice to have a gamertag list. Currently my forum uses a stickied thread to keep updated lists of Xbox and PSN gamertags but since people can add this information directly to their profile it seems like an addon could make a more efficient and attractive solution.

vBulletin had this old addon. I was thinking that something similar, maybe as an additional tab in the members page would be nice. Anyone else interested in this idea?

View attachment 77575

That's really a whole separate add-on and a bit out of my expertise I think but I am learning and never rule anything out :)

That's really a whole separate add-on and a bit out of my expertise I think but I am learning and never rule anything out :)

Yeah I wasn't expecting you to include anything else onto this addon. Just noticed a bunch of gaming forum admins in one thread and wanted to get some feedback on the idea.

Great work on the gamercards, looking forward to using them. (y)

View attachment 77575

There is one already although the demo site has disappeared, not sure if it's being updated either.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/hdjuegos-net-xbox-live-leaderboards.250/

View attachment 77575

i would be interested in something like this have separate leaderboard for consoles so it would track trophies or achievements and make the leaderboards from that

View attachment 77575

I will code this if I am free today or the coming days. You should see this up in the resources pretty soon. :)

its not really needed but i think it would be a sweet addition to a gaming forum, to be able to create your own custom game card like you can on the playstation website. You can select your background and your mood then it added your trophies and psn details onto it looks pretty cool. Obviously the one for sites would include the website url or name on it and members could use them as signatures for the forums

its not really needed but i think it would be a sweet addition to a gaming forum, to be able to create your own custom game card like you can on the playstation website. You can select your background and your mood then it added your trophies and psn details onto it looks pretty cool. Obviously the one for sites would include the website url or name on it and members could use them as signatures for the forums

Sorry but I am not on PSN. It would be great if you could provide a screenshot of what you are talking about!

PS: I got a few hours free today and am starting on that leader board thing! :D

View attachment 77575

No more thread hijacking :P
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xbox-live-leaderboard.78237/

Top Bottom