Other Gamesite is looking for developers and team!

Trueprime

Hey there Xen community! My name is Joe aka Trueprime and I'm looking for some experienced Xenforo developers who have an interest and love for gaming. I'm looking for full time positions for this job,as a matter of fact I want to recruit trustworthy and experienced people with Xenforo knowledge to help improve our new platform. the site has a great name and is a dedicated community and marketplace for games,accounts,virtual items,boosting and more. I have some really nice premium addons so far to provide a full functioning buy/sell/trade marketplace. As far as social groupings I have had a past project that I been converting over to our new name and platform. This includes Facebook,Twitter etc. The site is a free membership but is also designed to provide premium membership levels with extra forum privileges to help boost members buys/sells/trades. Also I'm currently working on adding the addon Forum Sales to the site as well. What I need is people who are good at SEO,graphic design and main xenforo functions such as CSS and php.

How Will I Benefit From This?

This is a great question. I am willing to setup a partnership or agreement and share the site profits from this help. Also if you provide your own services or work I'm willing to promote it on our platform and social groups. We can discuss this further and I'm open to any suggestions or ideas you might have.

Conclusive Summary

I am posting this thread to see if anyone is interested. I am a very dedicated and passionate businessman and gamer, and been doing this on my own for several years now using 3rd part apps,social sites,and other places. I decided to create this platform to make things easier for myself,my team and members and provide a secure platform all in one place,our site! If you are interested and meet the requirements, please comment below or pm me directly. Just let me know your experience and background for Xenforo and any business goals you have. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you :)

Also I hope I'm posting this thread in the correct place. If I am not please let me know or move this thread, thanks to all Xenforo staff :)

Top Bottom