• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[$$$] GameServer Page

I am in need of a high quality, professional game server listing page.

-CS:GO
-TF2
-Minecraft
-Garrys Mod
-Teamspeak
-etc

I want the page to look very clean, professional. And each listing to have a nice background/image fade that goes along with that game.

silence

Why not just edit the two game server addons already out there to dump information into a standard page instead of a widget?
Or even ask the developers to do it :)

silence

I guess that is a good idea! =)
I will look into that.
Well the widget function literally dumps the information. All you need to do is move it, create a template and just make a page.
I would be shocked if either developers wouldn't do that for you. It would make their product VERY appealing!

Well the widget function literally dumps the information. All you need to do is move it, create a template and just make a page.
I would be shocked if either developers wouldn't do that for you. It would make their product VERY appealing!
Yeah I gotcha. I totally agree. Cool deal, thanks.

Seems damn near impossible to get anyone to make a clean and nice looking game server addon. The ones here are VERY basic, and just not that appealing. My knowledge of Xenforo is limited, as I have only just started using it. I have messaged developers here that have made other addons, no responses. Those that have decent looking game server addons don't wish to part with them.

I have to say, I am quite impressed with just how little some people in the Xenforo community are willing to help. I dropped e107 CMS because the updates and support seem to be dwindling. Even with that, people in the e107 forums were for more generous with help, than those I have come across here, thus far.

Unfortunately a lot of the tutorials I have come across to do things in Xenforo seem to be a bit *dated*. I will just have to keep plugging along and trying to learn things for myself. Eventually I will get there. Seems with Xenforo, if you want to get anything done, you HAVE to do it yourself. $140 lesson learned.