1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[$$$] GameServer Page

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Ren3gade10, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Ren3gade10

Ren3gade10 Member

I am in need of a high quality, professional game server listing page.

-Garrys Mod

I want the page to look very clean, professional. And each listing to have a nice background/image fade that goes along with that game.
  2. Ren3gade10

Ren3gade10 Member

3. silence

silence Well-Known Member

Why not just edit the two game server addons already out there to dump information into a standard page instead of a widget?
    Or even ask the developers to do it :)
  4. Aayush

Aayush Well-Known Member

You have a forum or a software already setup or you just want a single standalone page which does that?
  5. Ren3gade10

Ren3gade10 Member

I guess that is a good idea! =)
    I will look into that.
  6. silence

silence Well-Known Member

Well the widget function literally dumps the information. All you need to do is move it, create a template and just make a page.
    I would be shocked if either developers wouldn't do that for you. It would make their product VERY appealing!
  7. Ren3gade10

Ren3gade10 Member

Yeah I gotcha. I totally agree. Cool deal, thanks.
  8. TacTicToe

TacTicToe Member

Seems damn near impossible to get anyone to make a clean and nice looking game server addon. The ones here are VERY basic, and just not that appealing. My knowledge of Xenforo is limited, as I have only just started using it. I have messaged developers here that have made other addons, no responses. Those that have decent looking game server addons don't wish to part with them.

I have to say, I am quite impressed with just how little some people in the Xenforo community are willing to help. I dropped e107 CMS because the updates and support seem to be dwindling. Even with that, people in the e107 forums were for more generous with help, than those I have come across here, thus far.

Unfortunately a lot of the tutorials I have come across to do things in Xenforo seem to be a bit *dated*. I will just have to keep plugging along and trying to learn things for myself. Eventually I will get there. Seems with Xenforo, if you want to get anything done, you HAVE to do it yourself. $140 lesson learned.