Add-on Games database

I might do this and release it at the same price point as the Movie Thread Starter; If you want all rights to it then that's a different story.

Woah I actually looked into this but only looked at ign and metacritic who don't have apis. Thanks for pointing out these two apis. would be itnerested in an addon such as this as well for reviews and game info.

Alright, I have a few other projects I'm looking at taking. Depending on how those work out, I may start this.

Have you made a decision about this or anyone know of something similar already out there?

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing right now. I want to get the review system off the ground. If it doesn't, I'll probably just keep working on my small add ons and possibly the game database thing.

I looked at these apis the day you posted this and I noticed that on one of them (forget which one off the top of my head), they don't want you to resell any of their content. I'm not sure if that is included in what I'd be doing so I have to contact them if I do start development of this.

Thanks for considering it.

The review system sounds interesting, may be something I could use in the future.

Top Bottom