Gamers101

Trueprime

Gamers101.com is a community and marketplace to discuss, share, stream and market - video games and gaming products. We are owned and operated by gamers and developers - gaming is our passion!
Our platform is brand new and registrations are open. I appreciate any feedback, critiques, suggestions as our goal is to continue to improve our pallet.
Visit us at https://gamers101.com🆒

Last edited:
What can I say? @Trueprime had a vision and he wanted us all to see it from his perspective which has certainly paid off. He is a hard worker and determined to bring the best gaming community to the internet. I have seen a lot of determination and progression with Gamers101 and Trueprime's enthusiasm for his vision is outstanding. I wish you all the best! Truly looking amazing bro :) I am a supporter and with you all the way.

What can I say? @Trueprime had a vision and he wanted us all to see it from his perspective which has certainly paid off. He is a hard worker and determined to bring the best gaming community to the internet. I have seen a lot of determination and progression with Gamers101 and Trueprime's enthusiasm for his vision is outstanding. I wish you all the best! Truly looking amazing bro :) I am a supporter and with you all the way.
Thank you for the kind words. It's been a fun project and I will continue to build on it. Also you have some good work yourself :)

I like how your homepage has What's new and not forum listing. I always wanted to do that but never got a time to figure out how to do this.

Are you using a plugin or something ?

oh and awesome domain name đź‘Ť

I like how your homepage has What's new and not forum listing. I always wanted to do that but never got a time to figure out how to do this.

Are you using a plugin or something ?

oh and awesome domain name đź‘Ť
Setup > Options > Basic board information > Root breadcrumb > What's new

However, I personally think having Setup > Options > Basic board information > Forums default page > New posts
is a better option!

(posting this instead of doing my forensic assignment due in soon, oh i do love a distraction!)

However, I personally think having Setup > Options > Basic board information > Forums default page > New posts
is a better option!

(posting this instead of doing my forensic assignment due in soon, oh i do love a distraction!)
Yes the options to setup is basic board information. You can also create a redirect path and assign a link if you prefer having tab navigation as well. Thank you @tafreehm im glad you like the name and forum :)

Looks neat. Shame you are trying to sell it already.
Not sure if anyone is willing to shell out 5k for such a new website though

is a better option!

I do not see 'Root breadcrumb' option. Maybe because I am running XenForo 1.5.11

Nice site but just a small critique that when browsing by phone, your up/down arrows are covered by the “McAfee secure” banner

Last edited:
Wow looks incredible! I like how you have icons for each individual category, really shows effort to go above and beyond.
may I have a list of the add-ons used for this build?

Top Bottom