Add-on Game Server Monitoring (ex. vBGamez) [PAID REQUEST]

Here's some screen shots of the admin panel. I've still got a few things I want to change on the front end before I show that. These will give you an idea of how it's set up though.

upload_2013-8-6_18-4-0.webp upload_2013-8-6_18-6-56.webp upload_2013-8-6_18-8-21.webp

(Although the game library only has a few games in it - I'll be including a lot more default games in the release. The library doesn't really serve much purpose at the moment - but it allows you to change the game icons.)

@shadrxninga, I think you should make an option to just get stats from sourcebans as well so it's accurate and more up to date.
Gameservers is nice, but it doesn't update right away, it's not real time is what I am trying to say.

http://bans.47r-squad.com
At the moment the add-on queries the game server directly to get the stats, and I'm pretty sure that will be what sourcebans is doing too.
I am interested in this too! I will pay A LOTTT! Maybe 10 grand! $10,000!

:p
10 Grand :). I don't think I'll charge that much - but if you want to make a donation when it's out. Feel free!

To everyone else, I've decided to get a version out which just works. (No polish such as Ajax Updates etc.) Hopefully, the release will be later this week!

At the moment the add-on queries the game server directly to get the stats, and I'm pretty sure that will be what sourcebans is doing too.

10 Grand :). I don't think I'll charge that much - but if you want to make a donation when it's out. Feel free!

To everyone else, I've decided to get a version out which just works. (No polish such as Ajax Updates etc.) Hopefully, the release will be later this week!

Looking forward to it. :)

What games are planned? Just source? Any chance you will support Minecraft and Terraria?

Yeah minecraft and shootmania support would be great. :)
What games are planned? Just source? Any chance you will support Minecraft and Terraria?
Will buy this as well if it supports both Steam Games and Minecraft.
The first version will only support source games, but I'll definitely branch it out to as many other games as I can later on (towards the end of the year and after exams).

I wish I had a $10k donation....:rolleyes:
I'm wishing with you... :p

If someone can do this, and make it look very good. I will pay you so much money you won't have to work for the rest of your life.

If someone can do this, and make it look very good. I will pay you so much money you won't have to work for the rest of your life.

I did it awhile back using a simple integration with lgsl and xenforo :D

I'd have to remember how I did it though haha

However, I am in the queue for Donat.

when the plug is ready, I will pay it to the author $ 50

Author plug-in, when it is ready, PM me!

Please don't use LGSL, use GameQ. It has updated libraries and is written extremely efficiently and well.

Top Bottom