Add-on Game Server Monitoring (ex. vBGamez) [PAID REQUEST]

I have an update.

Today I have been working with the library to grab server results. I am successfully able to ping a server and display them. Step one of the server-top list complete :D

Here is proof of progress (you may have to click image to enlarge):
vzWao03.png

The left screen shows my test code, for pinging a server and the right screen shows the results. I may not do to many more code screen shots, but this should let you see what I have working so far. There is a LOT more to do, but this proves that the library indeed works :D

I'll post more updates as this moves along.

Enjoy,
Andrew

Andrew any progress on this? I bought Ceribik's as it was the only thing available. However, it is incredibly basic, and not really what I was hoping for. I hope you can create a nice game server display module that will look more like what you get from LGSL. Personally I would prefer LGSL to GameQ, as LGSL has a much broader range of game supported. Important to me is the ability to display my Black Ops server in my list. I have contacted the developer for GameQ v3 and he does not have an interest in incorporating Black Ops and doesnt seem to big on having Frontlines in v3. Frontlines is in V1 and V2 but he dropped it for V3. Since I have a working script for LGSL and Black Ops, I personally would prefer to see that implemented with LGSL.

So, any progress?

Andrew any progress on this? I bought Ceribik's as it was the only thing available. However, it is incredibly basic, and not really what I was hoping for. I hope you can create a nice game server display module that will look more like what you get from LGSL. Personally I would prefer LGSL to GameQ, as LGSL has a much broader range of game supported. Important to me is the ability to display my Black Ops server in my list. I have contacted the developer for GameQ v3 and he does not have an interest in incorporating Black Ops and doesnt seem to big on having Frontlines in v3. Frontlines is in V1 and V2 but he dropped it for V3. Since I have a working script for LGSL and Black Ops, I personally would prefer to see that implemented with LGSL.

So, any progress?

I highly doubt any work is being done.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xf-video-game-top-site-development-tracker.61207/#post-693052

He is asking a fee atm to become motivated to finish the work.
More like he just wasted all of our time all this time. If you are going to say you are going to do something, then do it, or just don't. Just a feedback @Andrew

Thanks. There seems to be a lot of smoke blowing from some Xenforo "developers". I have the vbgamez for VB, just have no idea how to convert it to Xenforo. Oh well.

Top Bottom