Add-on Game Server Integration

silence

Alright I'm thinking of coding up a few addons.
- Game server integration as the base that allows you to add game servers, provides a list of all game servers available, including widgets and statistics. Also would provide encryption for rcon passwords since many addons don't do that currently (I think).
- SourceBans integration with game servers, that allows XenForo to be used instead of the default SourceBans panel.
- GameMe integration that displays statistics for each user in relation to their account. Will use Steam Auth as a reference.

Would anyone want something like this?

Alright development of this has been going... slowly haha.

Here is what is currently done:
Server admin page, let's you add servers, order the servers via drag-and-drop, assign servers to different groups.
b2ba71cd7640e9c431dc77b6c924b4c4.webp
Editing a server:
cdafe84f303b0dac94fccb1c7ee62b4a.webp
Also the GameQ API helper is done, so grabbing information from the server is done :)

So the general admin settings for now (much more will be added) are done, now time for the frontend :D

Alright development of this has been going... slowly haha.

Here is what is currently done:
Server admin page, let's you add servers, order the servers via drag-and-drop, assign servers to different groups.
View attachment 98156
Editing a server:
View attachment 98157
Also the GameQ API helper is done, so grabbing information from the server is done :)

So the general admin settings for now (much more will be added) are done, now time for the frontend :D
That settings page looks awfully familiar :D

I can change it if you like, I don't want to make you feel I'm stealing any ideas D:
This is the way I figured to be best :( I've been basing it off of VBGamez

Like this:
Server Info, Query Info, Sensitive Info.
No need to change it at all, I was just commenting out of interest :)

Alright added RCON password encryption, added logging server details and will be providing graphs for these details. Started coding the front-end, since the necessary back-end is done.

Gonna aim for a summer release!

Alright I coded an extremely basic front-end for the addon. It shows all players, their scores, and all that jazz.

Also recoded the storing and added features to prevent bad fetches, censoring of player names, as well as filtering of bots.

35d3de480b61aea14b48bc31f1482141.webp

Will be coding more backend features ASAP.

Looks nice ;)
Well I wanna make it a huge addon, need lots of options and backend coding before the frontend can begin ;)

Plus I really don't wanna show off how it looks, since it was done in like 30 minutes and looks ugly haha!

Alright map uploading is nearly done.

Allows you uploading maps and choosing a URL to download a map from. Also let's you sort based on game type.
Untitled.webp
Also did major tweaking of the server fetch helper, so if your server is offline it will show so, and won't over-right the name.

Uhhh not sure, I gotta add more features :D then I'll launch a beta. But I want there to be enough substance so it's worth using!

Working on the maps feature more, basically done :D

8e47173966ef711ad3390db874102b26.webp

It will crop the images down to 200x200 (pre-defined, maybe I'll make an option to change it) and has a default. Zero queries for fetching maps. Also lets you sort by server type (as said above) and go through the pages available.

Alright I'm converting over the way server types are handles to a completed extendable system. So instead of only GameQ as a library, you could use whatever you want, and it would only take a little code!

Also added server types to DB, and you can choose what library will handle it, along with it's icon.

Also tweaked the maps page, so when you choose a category and click 'add new map', it automatically chooses that category for the new map, to make inputting maps quicker :3

Top Bottom