Forum design is pretty good, it is unique design, i like hand made styles like it.
First thing, you should move logo to near red line
92918fa3efc52daad1e3.png

Second, i would delete "normal threads" title, it is useless thing
8572a068a2ef4a49c604.png

Third, not used space
754875ed01cd3a733633.png

I don't like, how looks like count

6f7c15453866f0472c01.png

Forum design is pretty good, it is unique design, i like hand made styles like it.

First thing, you should move logo to near red line

Second, i would delete "normal threads" title, it is useless thing

Third, not used space

I don't like, how looks like count

Thank you for your kind words. I should have probably added that I am editing the UI.X theme designed by ThemeHouse so I can't possibly take all the credit :).

1. I have fixed this, it was a known issue.
2. I have completely disabled this add-on as I feel it is not necessary.
3. This space is a known issue with the custom style, I will try figure it out.
4. I have edited it slightly, should look bit better now.

Thanks again for your feedback, if you find anything else let me know, it sure helps me and my community. There are majority parts that I will be editing throughout the week to make it more custom and unique, at the moment I have been focusing my main priorities on the forum page and fixing issues that have occurred during changes.

Zuse

Guys a lot has changed since I made this thread and I would be really grateful if I can get feedback on my forums. I always like to give feedback to other showcased forums as I know how much it would mean for feedback and I would be very happy if others would do the same. I am always looking to improve, Xenforo and my forums has become my life now lol.

Thank you

A lot has been changed since the last update and would love some genuine feedback on the style, the logo, the name, the structure and any recommendations for add-ons, alterations and improvements would be fantastic and much appreciated.

Thank you so much guys!

Top Bottom