[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

Just noticed....

Event Permissions and Event Moderator Permissions sandwich [Audentio] UI.X Permissions.

Might be worth knowing for some if they seem to not locate one, as generally the Moderator permissions are directly after the normal permissions.

Hazard of the system and nothing I can really do. The moderator permissions display order is one more than the normal permissions. Which means the UI.X permissions share a display order with one of mine.

Hazard of the system and nothing I can really do. The moderator permissions display order is one more than the normal permissions. Which means the UI.X permissions share a display order with one of mine.

Yeah, I realize that. Like I said, just more of a note to those that may run by it, not see it, and ask.

Is there a possibility of displaying upcoming events in the sidebar?

Like this:

UPCOMING EVENTS

in 3 days: Meeting A
in 7 days: Meeting B

This is shaping up very nicely and it's been good seeing it develop. I'm waiting for a upcoming events / agenda page and I will likely make the switch over :P

Keep up the great work.

The final version include Recurring Events like "all 2nd Sunday of each month"?

Thanks

Recurring events are not planned for version 1.0.
And is planned in future releases? Do you have a roadmap for it?

I insist because we really need to take care of our events section and this add-on can be perfect if they have recurring events. Our community has events that repeat each month in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th saturday's and sunday's.

Thanks

Is there an easy way to change the display order on the "Featured Events" page?

As it stands, I am going down the list (from soonest to happen, to latest) and entering the info. I am featuring all events. Now, when I navigate to that page, the event furthest away shows first, and I'd like it to appear last. Entering the info in by date, as that is what I am following, its exactly opposite of how I needed it to appear. I understand the block above the calendar is random, and that's fine, although soonest to latest to happen would be even better... but either way. Really would like to know how to sort them on the Featured page.

Thanks.

Featured Events | The Tattoo HQ

Top Bottom