[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

I've purchased the beta yesterday and installed it today on my test environment. After installation and setting permissions I can call the /events overview page, but there is no button to create new events, @Jeremy

When I try to add a new event /events/new no form appears (also no error message)

What is my mistake?

I've purchased the beta yesterday and installed it today on my test environment. After installation and setting permissions I can call the /events overview page, but there is no button to create new events, @Jeremy

When I try to add a new event /events/new no form appears (also no error message)

What is my mistake?
Have you set your user preferences?

If all is set correctly, make a thread on the support forum.

Thank you @TJA . I've set the permission correctly, but did not think of the fact that this addon is valid for a single domain. The problem occured in my developer environment, the addon works perfect on my production server.

However, just a minor suggestion for future versions, @Jeremy . It would be helpful if there would be a setting for 24h date format (vs 12am + 12pm).

I don't have callbacks limiting how many installs, using it on a test site is fine by me. Using it on more than one production site is against the terms and a separate livense must be purchased.

This is a great addon @Jeremy . My users love it ;).

With current version (beta 3) I can set permissions for "inbite users" and RSVP. Is this functionality already added or will this be added in one of the future releases?

Final release will start the year of updates.

I just bought this addon and licence expires 1 year from today. Will this setup will be changed upon final release?

If the permissions are all set as "Not Set / No", should the sidebar blocks still be appearing? Or is there another location where this is controlled?

Found location to change Events shown on sidebar. If changed to 0, you get an error.

Screenshot_1.webp

Screenshot_2.webp

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 13 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: TattooHQ, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT even...')
#1 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT even...')
#2 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT even...')
#3 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT even...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/FS/Events/Model/Event.php(194): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\tSELECT even...', 'event_id')
#5 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/FS/Events/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(15): FS_Events_Model_Event->getFeaturedEvents(Array, Array)
#6 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): FS_Events_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#7 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "http://thetattoohq.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Found location to change Events shown on sidebar. If changed to 0, you get an error.

View attachment 113055

View attachment 113056

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 13 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: TattooHQ, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT even...')
#1 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT even...')
#2 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT even...')
#3 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT even...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/FS/Events/Model/Event.php(194): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\tSELECT even...', 'event_id')
#5 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/FS/Events/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(15): FS_Events_Model_Event->getFeaturedEvents(Array, Array)
#6 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): FS_Events_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#7 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/sheldon/public_html/thetattoohq.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "http://thetattoohq.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Please report bugs and suggestions at my site.

Even if changing permissions from "Not Set / No", to "Never", for visitors, the sidebar blocks will still appear.

As stated, please report bugs on my forum. They will get lost here and I don't keep track of individual bugs locally.

Top Bottom