[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

Really want to purchase this.

The question is... why?

Looks like a great add-on, but the support seems horrible.

Guys, should I bother spending my cash? I don't mind if it works as promised at least for the latest version of XF?

Anyone can explain to me how you RSVP to an event, or invite users to an event? I cannot figure it out. I check permissions and all seems to be fine....

Anyone can explain to me how you RSVP to an event, or invite users to an event? I cannot figure it out. I check permissions and all seems to be fine....
Hmm, I thought I had this problem while setting up my new website. It was as simple as I tested on an event that already passed. So check to see if you are not testing on an event that has expired.
Try making a new event, make sure that the date is correct.
When you have created it you should be able to see 2 buttons in the top right corner. One that you can invite members to and one to sign for.

It could also be that (think this actually is a bug) when you choose "Maybe" or "will not come" the tab won't show up. It only show up if someone will attend. At least for me.

Maybe Jeremy can help you out?

Yeah, I tested it on an event in the future, not the past. I'm guessing it's some kind of incompatibility with our Audentio UI.X style.

Can this work on a internal network (no internet access) ?

I see you have a license validation - thats why I ask

I am using this to replace another calendar add-on that was difficult to use. I would like to tuck everything into the Resources tab as a sub-directory. I would like the resources tab to be selected when inside any of the events pages. Can you provide guidance?

Jeremy was last seen Dec 27, 2016 :(
I think that he doesn't have free time to support and develop FS Events in this moment.

Jeremy was last seen Dec 27, 2016 :(
I think that he doesn't have free time to support and develop FS Events in this moment.
Surprised? Unfortunately not.
The add-on got deleted, so Jeremy jumped on to re-instate it and promised delivery and new version almost ready.
Then, disappeared again.
No revision updates for over 14 months, effectively no support since Apr last year.
:(

I managed to get all the top links moved to the sidebar, so that's one problem solved. Now I just need to get it to highlight the resources tab.

Screenshot from 2017-01-17 18-49-04.webp

Top Bottom