[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

Indeed, hopefully as I said on the site - the option will become available as some events don't need times for us.
But that's neither here or there for a minute.
The mobile? Glad to hear that, as it would indeed benefit from it.

Anyway, an amazing add-on and I can only see this getting more and more popular. I love it and know our users will too.
And at that price, it's a steal tbh. :)
(y)

Well I am glad you upped the price Jeremy and in all fairness, I think people would probably pay 35+ USD for this.
Why?
Because it's one of those add-ons that if you need it, you need it. Not want it.
When you need things like this, you'll pay for it.
I will certainly contribute towards the development of it, knowing now, what I know and how capable it is.
I would say well done but think that's derogatory at times.. but congratulations on a seriously superior events and calendar system.
Am absolutely chuffed with it and my members are too. Good for you! :)

Loving this so far. Great job @Jeremy! Two things I'd love to see is prefixes, so it have prefixes like "exabition", "home", "away".. etc and categories to break it down into event types (like for me.. NHL, with sub-category of each team, ECHL with sub-category of each team.. etc). Hmmm, maybe a button too, to purchase tickets for the event, linking to the ticket company. OK, 3 ideas :D

Some error regarding attachments permission.

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: canViewAttachments - library/FS/Events/ViewPublic/Event.php:10
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 13:21
Stack Trace

#0 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/FS/Events/ViewPublic/Event.php(10): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/pijanitv/...', 10, Array)
#1 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): FS_Events_ViewPublic_Event->renderHtml()
#2 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('FS_Events_ViewP...', 'Html', Array, 'fs_events_event...')
#3 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(605): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('FS_Events_ViewP...', Array, 'fs_events_event...', NULL)
#4 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#5 /home/pijanitv/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(70) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/events/test-3.3/rsvp-list?response=attending"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["response"] => string(9) "attending"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I apologize if you have answered this already:
Is there a way to apply time range for each of the "Begin" and "End" dates?

For example:
Oct 12 5pm-8pm
Oct 13 12:30pm - 3:30pm

It appears that featured events are arranged in chronological order based on time of posting
I actually wish it to be based on time of the actual event
Is there a way to do this?

They are randomized on the calendar view and featured date (newest first) on the view all featured list. There is no options to control this currently.

View Events and Featured Events on the home page: is there a way to remove/edit this? I find it too repetitive and long.

Top Bottom