Frustrated Gamers - An Online Gaming Community

iamjudd

We have now existed a little over a year now, been through a few changes but I think we are finally happy with how we are looking now!

http://frustratedgamers.com/

Using UI.X Dark theme from audentio.com with some alterations.

0YJGw5A.png

Looks good... I like your logo. :)

A few things that stand out to me:

The Now playing ticker for your FG Radio stream is black, makes it hard to read. Can you change it to another colour?
fg-radio.webp

Background gradient is slightly misaligned for me on your thread list for sticky threads:
gradient.webp

Consider changing the default "no avatar" for users to your own branded one: (do you have a Steam group avatar? Maybe reuse it there..
no-avatar-icons.webp

Looks good... I like your logo. :)

A few things that stand out to me:

The Now playing ticker for your FG Radio stream is black, makes it hard to read. Can you change it to another colour?
View attachment 99925

Background gradient is slightly misaligned for me on your thread list for sticky threads:
View attachment 99926

Consider changing the default "no avatar" for users to your own branded one: (do you have a Steam group avatar? Maybe reuse it there..
View attachment 99927
Those are actually a few things I did plan on changing, didn't think about the avatar suggestion though, definitely will be doing that!

I dont have UI.X to double check against but its a stock gradient.

.discussionListItem.sticky .posterAvatar
and
.discussionListItem.sticky .stats

Search .discussionListItem.sticky .stats make sure you are using the template search and not just filtering. Once you find the css template that contains that search through it, should see the gradient delcared. However if its pointing to a style property then you can find the setting by the name of the style property.

I dont have UI.X to double check against but its a stock gradient.

.discussionListItem.sticky .posterAvatar
and
.discussionListItem.sticky .stats

Search .discussionListItem.sticky .stats make sure you are using the template search and not just filtering. Once you find the css template that contains that search through it, should see the gradient delcared. However if its pointing to a style property then you can find the setting by the name of the style property.
awesome, found it! thanks!

Top Bottom