XF 2.2 From Xenforo to Vbulletin 4.

qwer81

Hi guys, in August I migrated my forum from Vbulletin 4 to Xenforo. To date, I'm not very satisfied. Fewer page views and I preferred the features of Vbulletin 4. If I decide to go back, is a migration from Xenforo to Vbulletin 4 possible? (Of course, by importing latest posts and users). I also have a folder with the backup of the old Vbulletin installation

That's like going back to Windows 98, IMO. What specifically are you having a problem with? There may be add ons to have the same behavior on XF. They're fairly similar to begin with, but XF has many more additional modern features. XF is still supported and is being actively developed, while the other program has been stagnant for many years. (and possibly vulnerable to attacks)

I upgraded 2 forums from VB4 to XF, and couldn't be happier.

That's like going back to Windows 98, IMO. What specifically are you having a problem with? There may be add ons to have the same behavior on XF. They're fairly similar to begin with, but XF has many more additional modern features. XF is still supported and is being actively developed, while the other program has been stagnant for many years. (and possibly vulnerable to attacks)

I upgraded 2 forums from VB4 to XF, and couldn't be happier.

This https://xenforo.com/community/threads/less-page-views-with-xenforo.200777/#post-1549427

And honestly I liked vbulletin better! Although I know it is no longer developed

Top Bottom