From vb 4.1.0 Import problems

Sisterhood

i come from vb 4.1.1 to xenforo

Importer to xenforo ok BUT the last import Attachment

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value adjusted for column 'attach_count' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1016
  4. XenForo_Model_Import->importPostAttachment() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php at line 3518
  5. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->_makeAttachment() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php at line 2161
  6. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->stepAttachments() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 161
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 105
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/admin.php at line 13

It looks like the xf_post.attach_count field is overflowing.

I think that field represents the number of attachments in a post. Does your vB4 forum have a post with lots of attachments? xf_post.attach_count can accept counts up to 65535.

yes is a big forums with many many attachments....and now?

#0 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(292): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(1016): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE xf_p...', '56529')
#3 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xen/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php(3518): XenForo_Model_Import->importPostAttachment(9872, 'Bellevue - Bil...', '/usr/www/users/...', '7375', '56529', 1251792220, Array)
#4 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xen/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php(2161): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->_makeAttachment(Array, Array)
#5 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(77): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->stepAttachments(9865, Array)
#6 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(161): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'attachments', 9865, Array)
#7 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(105): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'attachments', 9865, Array)
#8 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport()
#9 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

the stuff help not in beta
eek.png

You could try changing the xf_post.attach_count to smallint(6).

I'll check with Mike if this will cause any issues.

Edit: Apparently that won't help, Mike's looking into it though.

someone from the team login on my board (ftp) and help me? I wanted to open 1.1 my forums with xenForo. please

I would do as Mike suggests and change the definition of the xf_post.attach_count field in the database. You can do this using a program like phpmyadmin. Or run this query on your database to make the change:

Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_post MODIFY attach_count INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0

Top Bottom