1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From vb 4.1.0 Import problems

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by mediapac, Dec 30, 2010.

1. mediapac

mediapac Member

i come from vb 4.1.1 to xenforo

Importer to xenforo ok BUT the last import Attachment

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value adjusted for column 'attach_count' at row 1
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1016
    4. XenForo_Model_Import->importPostAttachment() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php at line 3518
    5. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->_makeAttachment() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php at line 2161
    6. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->stepAttachments() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
    7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 161
    8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 105
    9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/admin.php at line 13

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It looks like the xf_post.attach_count field is overflowing.

I think that field represents the number of attachments in a post. Does your vB4 forum have a post with lots of attachments? xf_post.attach_count can accept counts up to 65535.

3. mediapac

mediapac Member

yes is a big forums with many many attachments....and now?

#0 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(292): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(1016): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE xf_p...', '56529')
    #3 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xen/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php(3518): XenForo_Model_Import->importPostAttachment(9872, 'Bellevue - Bil...', '/usr/www/users/...', '7375', '56529', 1251792220, Array)
    #4 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xen/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php(2161): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->_makeAttachment(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(77): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->stepAttachments(9865, Array)
    #6 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(161): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'attachments', 9865, Array)
    #7 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(105): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'attachments', 9865, Array)
    #8 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport()
    #9 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #10 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}

4. mediapac

mediapac Member

the stuff help not in beta [​IMG]

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You could try changing the xf_post.attach_count to smallint(6).

I'll check with Mike if this will cause any issues.

Edit: Apparently that won't help, Mike's looking into it though.

NorthFighter likes this.
  6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You have a single post with 65000 attachments? Wow... You could change the column to int (instead of smallint).

7. mediapac

mediapac Member

someone from the team login on my board (ftp) and help me? I wanted to open 1.1 my forums with xenForo. please

8. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I would do as Mike suggests and change the definition of the xf_post.attach_count field in the database. You can do this using a program like phpmyadmin. Or run this query on your database to make the change:

Code:
    ALTER TABLE xf_post MODIFY attach_count INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0

9. mediapac

mediapac Member

Jake

Works!!! Thank you very very much!!!!!!!!! Perfect!

10. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

vBulletin is the only board running vBulletin 4.1.1, are they finally turning it xenForo? :)

Or are you a Beta-Tester?

11. mediapac

mediapac Member

:)) sorry mean 4.1

12. Sadik B

Sadik B Well-Known Member

Wow a single post with more than 65535 attachments! Could you share the link to that? Now that would be something to see...

Darkimmortal likes this.
  13. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

I was confused as well, I'll change the title (4.1.1 -> 4.1.0) to avoid confusion.

14. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

He just uploaded all the files on his computer :)
    Including the Windows ones

Sadik B likes this.