• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

From vb 4.1.0 Import problems

i come from vb 4.1.1 to xenforo

Importer to xenforo ok BUT the last import Attachment

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value adjusted for column 'attach_count' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1016
  4. XenForo_Model_Import->importPostAttachment() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php at line 3518
  5. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->_makeAttachment() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php at line 2161
  6. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->stepAttachments() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 161
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 105
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/admin.php at line 13

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
It looks like the xf_post.attach_count field is overflowing.

I think that field represents the number of attachments in a post. Does your vB4 forum have a post with lots of attachments? xf_post.attach_count can accept counts up to 65535.
yes is a big forums with many many attachments....and now?

#0 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(292): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(1016): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE xf_p...', '56529')
#3 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xen/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php(3518): XenForo_Model_Import->importPostAttachment(9872, 'Bellevue - Bil...', '/usr/www/users/...', '7375', '56529', 1251792220, Array)
#4 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xen/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php(2161): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->_makeAttachment(Array, Array)
#5 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(77): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->stepAttachments(9865, Array)
#6 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(161): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'attachments', 9865, Array)
#7 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(105): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'attachments', 9865, Array)
#8 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport()
#9 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /usr/www/users/xxx/xen/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

XenForo moderator
Staff member
You could try changing the xf_post.attach_count to smallint(6).

I'll check with Mike if this will cause any issues.

Edit: Apparently that won't help, Mike's looking into it though.

XenForo developer
Staff member
You have a single post with 65000 attachments? Wow... You could change the column to int (instead of smallint).

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
someone from the team login on my board (ftp) and help me? I wanted to open 1.1 my forums with xenForo. please
I would do as Mike suggests and change the definition of the xf_post.attach_count field in the database. You can do this using a program like phpmyadmin. Or run this query on your database to make the change: