Add-on Friend inviter

Echelon

I'm a bit confused. Chris D had an friend inviter addon but deleted [paused] this due to facebook api issues. Then FMS created an friend inviter sidebar widget addon but you need the chris D addon too that do not exist anymore [for the moment]

What is the best [free] alternative or is anyone busy developing a new friend inviter addon?

I'm sorry but way way way too expensive and 3 stars rating. Btw....i use your adserver addon which is very good

This add-on is good as well and we plan to develop it further in near future. It has only one negative review which we have commented there, as you can see it states that invites do not work, but they work on demo board and on several other sites.

Unfortunately we can not provide any discount for the price.

Thank you!

This add-on is good as well and we plan to develop it further in near future. It has only one negative review which we have commented there, as you can see it states that invites do not work, but they work on demo board and on several other sites.

Unfortunately we can not provide any discount for the price.

Thank you!

Ok. Thanks for the reply. Still too expensive and wait for an cheaper alternative...sorry about that

There are other Friend Inviter addon here on Xenforo, but you won't find lower price for this on this platform ATM.

This looks nice for 20 bucks https://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-referral-credits-system.2657 I'm almost tempted I just have to get over the need for the credits system requirement and other things I don't need.

Top Bottom