XF 1.3 Fresh Installed XF 1.3 Question

Jericho M

Hello there!

Just want to confirm. I am done installing XenForo 1.3 and already checked it with 'File Health Check' and the result were all present and correct. Why no config.php? Is this okay?

1. Once these details are provided, a configuration file will be generated. In most cases, you will have to upload this to your server manually.
  2. Download the file generated by the installer and save it to your computer. It should be called config.php.
  3. Use your FTP client to upload this into the library directory that you uploaded in step 2.

1. Once these details are provided, a configuration file will be generated. In most cases, you will have to upload this to your server manually.
  2. Download the file generated by the installer and save it to your computer. It should be called config.php.
  3. Use your FTP client to upload this into the library directory that you uploaded in step 2.

I found that config.php is already in my library. It means that this instructions will need to be skipped when installing XF 1.3 :)

Thanks Brogan

Top Bottom