Cannot reproduce Fresh Install - Have to do password reset

Cupara

Affected version
Just did a fresh install of 2.0 and immediately I tried logging in, the password wasn't recognized that I just used to set up my account. I had to do a password reset just to get access.

More details, since doing that, I go to log in and the only account is now locked which is the admin account. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Administrator log in   Goblin Times.webp
    Administrator log in Goblin Times.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 5
Just did a fresh install of 2.0 and immediately I tried logging in, the password wasn't recognized that I just used to set up my account. I had to do a password reset just to get access.
Unfortunately there's only likely one explanation for this.

We've not changed anything in that area for quite some time and we've had no other reports so it would likely mean that the password you thought you entered wasn't what you actually entered.

As it's a new install, if it's possible for you to re-install from scratch then that will likely confirm.

More details, since doing that, I go to log in and the only account is now locked which is the admin account. Screenshot attached.
It's not totally unexpected considering the trouble you had getting into the account in the first place.

Kk. I'll remove the lock and do a fresh install to see if it happens again. Thanks for the reply Chris and you guys made 2.0 so awesome.

Ok did a fresh install and things are fine. Guess I mistyped when I was doing my password both times and couldn't reproduce the mistake. Thread can be closed now @Chris D

Top Bottom