French Language Pack

French Language Pack 1.4.4#2

No permission to download
Does some translation are "France" expression? I'm from Quebec and sometimes both french arent totally the same ahah. I know I need to change e-mails to courriels but I'm wondering if there some others
Translated a script doesn't let a large window to play with words, nor to be lyric ^^ Most are technical terms, so there shouldn't have any particular "Frenchy French" expressions. During the translation, I've also often referred to the "Office québécois de la langue française", since in France many technical words remain in English. I can't say for sure that your French Academy is less effective than this organism, but at least the Quebec Board of the French Language is focusing on translating English words in French and to publish on Internet some short explanations and proposals. I really love their work, it's practical and concrete. You're lucky to have them and we (French) are lucky to have you (Québecois).

If you see any mistake, you can report it on Github.

do you know if the Ressource Manager is translated
I've done this "adaptive translation" (It lets you select if you want to use the word "Resource" or another one such as "article"). It would need an update to stick to the last RM version, but I don't really need it at the moment.

or any others addons other than XenForo Core?
I don't use any other XenForo Core resources.

Top Bottom