[Free]XenForo install

it would be VERY difficult, and I mean one would have to TRY Hard to muck up a NEW install of xen
Really? Well can you tell me what is wrong with 'this' install ("People who live in Glass Houses..."~ lol)?:

Attachments

• clankillxenforo.webp
    clankillxenforo.webp
    72.2 KB · Views: 25
Really? Well can you tell me what is wrong with 'this' install ("People who live in Glass Houses..."~ lol)?:
I'd just like to note that I did not install/setup that site. I'd also like to recommend that you do change your PHP and MySQL version to resolve the issue as Mike suggested.

Oh, to all who have assisted me, I've got it working as of 2-3 days ago. It must be my software on my servers even though I have the latest PHP version. I went and tested the install out on a friends server and it worked perfectly! Been bugging alot of people and Moderators and getting the site up and functional day-by-day. The Facebook and Twitter logins are still ****ed up but I'll have that done in a few more days. Loving this XenoForo-stuff guys! Thank you ALL for your concerns and support. You haven't heard the last of me, I'm a noob at this but together with all of your help it will be done. Here's what I have soo far:

http://sck-mobile.com

Reactions: Dan
+ 1

When time allowed, I don't mind doing a free install (or teaching you how to do it yourself).

Like with the OP, upgrades take time and can be problematic (skins, mod conflicts). So I'll not do updates (sorry).

Top Bottom