Free themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can we somehow sign up without yet purchasing the software? I'm saving up.

You are signed up, welcome to the forums, you're just limited on the resources you can download until you own the software(rightfully so). Without the software it would be sort of pointless to download anything.

I thought you already had a XF Forum. No?

I thought it was XF too and then I thought it must be branding free XF but then I saw this in the footer:
iConomy is based on a plugin by Nijikokun

Not XF at all, just a plugin that looks like it. :rolleyes:
Debug info ID's it as XenForo

http://ico.rtainnovations.com/forums/index.php?forum/&_debug=1

1. library/XenForo/Autoloader.php
  2. library/XenForo/Application.php
Continues.... (not going to add it all... long enough)

I thought it was XF too and then I thought it must be branding free XF but then I saw this in the footer:
iConomy is based on a plugin by Nijikokun

Not XF at all, just a plugin that looks like it. :rolleyes:

Wow i thought its XF, hmm i got fooled for second, until i read your post!:ROFLMAO:

Or they have a valid license. Why not report it via the contact form instead of assuming foul play?

Besides, they copyright notice at the bottom is probably related to the software they distribute, not the forum it self. To top it off, there is a month between the last post and the link. Gotta love the internet police.....

It wasn't directed at you, it just annoys me when people assume everything cause of some minor details. I know I would be pissed if I was accused, and I have seen people being accused just because they bought copyright removal. Also having these accusations in public forums aren't exactly good PR for xF as a company.

someone is mr cranky pants tonight/today lol. i just stated i basically figured/assumed it was nulled. i didn't do anything because it's "never really know" ordeal lol. report it, and it's legit .. fail. not report it, and it is nulled/pirated.. fail because it wasn't reported fast enough.. lol.

drop some love there lol
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/manual-customer-verification.34054/

Unrelated to this thread but when I think of cranky pants I think of a person, walking down the street and you know the sound of of those squeaky Bycycles or creaky gates and with each step they take. *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *stops walking checking around if people are watching* *slowly walks* *squeak* *gets paranoid* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak**squeak* *squeak* *squeak**squeak* *squeak* *squeak**squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *whilst picking up the pace*

:LOL:

Reactions: vVv
Unrelated to this thread but when I think of cranky pants I think of a person, walking down the street and you know the sound of of those squeaky Bycycles or creaky gates and with each step they take. *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *stops walking checking around if people are watching* *slowly walks* *squeak* *gets paranoid* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak**squeak* *squeak* *squeak**squeak* *squeak* *squeak**squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *whilst picking up the pace*

:LOL:
My pants doesn't squeak today, I oiled them yesterday :coffee:

:) Understandable though too, surprised no one dropped him that link earlier though. At first, I thought he just didn't know the proper section to post question about it, and figured moderator would move it to proper section / and or... someone would provide that link I just posted. I didn't earlier, cause I was just busy around the house doing things and had to go immediately. I also waited hours and hours since it was posted to see what transpired... Just sucks in general, because you just never know either. lol. Just usually strikes me odd/funny some times, these questions are always asked in weirdest places like Off Topic. You'd think it would be posted in "customer" areas / support or what-not cause it's related to them downloading themes/etc haha. Ah well.. lol.
In this thread there is a month between the poster asked a question about downloading themes, and said he was saving up to buy xF, until the link appeared. I do not know all the details, but these things should be handled in private, not public forums.

In this thread there is a month between the poster asked a question about downloading themes, and said he was saving up to buy xF, until the link appeared. I do not know all the details, but these things should be handled in private, not public forums.

Doh, didn't even compare dates haha. But yeah you're right... :) ;) *dumb blond moments/or lack of coffee/liquor moments* lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom