Free Audentio Design Skins! (Celebrating our 5 year Anniversary)

Dad.

Hello everyone,

On February 14th, Audentio Design celebrates their 5 year anniversary in forum, web, and print design. We have been through a lot, but we have served thousands upon thousands of people throughout the years in custom forum design, logo design, stock products, print design, SEO & marketing, and much more.

So from now until then, we are holding a drawing. First and second to be drawn earn a free product of their choice with standard support. The third name to be drawn will receive a free custom skin from us or $300 towards any service of their choice as well as any free product.

Just so we have a bank to choose from, we ask you to please complete the following three tasks:

Follow us on twitter: @Audentio
Like us on FaceBook: Audentio
Subscribe to our mailing list: Sign up form

Thank you!
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com

Today, marks the Audentio Design 5th year anniversary! It has been a great ride so far and we look forward to working with all of you for many more years to come!

The names have been drawn for the mini-contest:
-- Leon (@custom)
-- Chris (@gmail.com)
-- Mirza (@googlemail.com) -- Grand prize $300 gift card for Audentio Design custom work

Thank you so much to all who entered. And to show you my thanks, I'd like to extend a 30% discount for all those who entered. Just enter Happy5th in the coupon field. And if you buy 2 I'll give you a third free. And that offer doesn't expire if you buy 2, you can save your third choice for another time.

Thank you!
Mike Creuzer on behalf of
Audentio.com

Top Bottom