XF 1.3 Forums not appearing for admin

I've checked all the info on permissions that I know of and still I can only see one out of 18 forums as the admin.

This is a new transfer from vbulletin, so several permissions were intact. No, not everyone is set in Registered first, but I am as the admin, and I also set all permissions for all forums as yes for everything. Still I cannot see any of the forums except one.

Any idea what is happening?

I did both of those things first, and multiple times. I must be missing something, but I can't figure out what.
In the end, I simple changed everything to YES, and checking permissions shows that I can see everything, but when I log in, I can't.

Is your admin account part of the "registered" group?

A few imports, they need to be manually added to it, which then generally fixes most things :)

Yes, admin is part of registered. My whole membership has also been imported. It was all working initially, but all of a sudden it stopped working. And nothing I've done since seems to have made the forums appear again. I know, it's kinda ugly right now. I feel like I'm being a pain here.

Top Bottom