[ForumApps] Native Mobile Apps for XenForo [Deleted]

A lot of our customers aren't active on XenForo forums, I'm waiting for authorization with them so I can release numbers on their behalf, but in short, if you have 100 DAU generating around 10000 impressions, you should be net flow positive within first 7 days of the month. With support for push notification. This should be very easy.
DAU?
Will be interested to see some real world feedback on ROI from customers.

DAU?
Will be interested to see some real world feedback on ROI from customers.
Daily active users.
We are collecting that data and will present it to you as soon as it's ready.

I need XenCentral multi site compatibility.
You'd have to purchase multiple apps even if you use XenCentral. PM me if you'd be comfortable buying a license for each of your forum on XenCentral and maybe we can work out the integration with XenCentral. Presently I don't have a XenCentral license so I am unaware of how it works under the hood.

Aayush updated [ForumApps] Native Mobile Apps for XenForo with a new update entry:

Update v1.1

1. Permission based access to apps: You can allow everyone to access your forums via the mobile or you can limit the access to apps for specific user groups. Now you can attract even more users to upgrade to the sponsored package which helps you keep the forum running in the longer term. To know how to use this visit https://forumapps.net/community/threads/permission-based-access-to-the-app.9/

2. App Store banners: Your mobile visitors can easily download the app...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Aayush. Thanks for this interesting project.
Will you implement Sign in with available account in the mobile phone? It will help new user to signup easier. They will love it. Me too ;) Something like this: (Especially for gmail, facebook and twitter).
upload_2017-7-30_20-16-55.webp

We will implement this in the future but I think none of our existing customers has asked about this yet.
Okay, i will buy now if you want to implement it :) May you estimate how long time do you need to implement it?
Should i contact you through conversation about another request? XFR and Showcase is the main features in our forum. We want it to be supported in mobile apps.

Okay, i will buy now if you want to implement it :) May you estimate how long time do you need to implement it?
Should i contact you through conversation about another request? XFR and Showcase is the main features in our forum. We want it to be supported in mobile apps.

Feel free to open a conversation.

Last edited:
We have already worked with Arabic forums and the apps are working flawlessly. It shouldn't be a problem with chinese forums as well.

Is language working with Xenforo default language, or need to translate and import to APP?

XF Staff -
This app developer is using an automated posting bot to spam XF forums asking them to adopt his plugin. My server logs verify it's automated.

His bot submitted the contact form on one of my sites 6 times, 2 times on another. All with the same boilerplate message:

Hi,

This is Aayush and I run a company called ForumApps specializing in delivering fast and clean user experience for XenForo community members on their mobiles.
I saw that your XenForo forum has a lot of activity. Have you thought about making your forums even more engaging? You can now engage users like never before with the new mobile apps.
With push notifications, you can constantly keep your users engaged, drive traffic and monetize with strategically placed ads. Allow me the chance to tell you about some of the features which would best suit your XenForo community.

Secure & Private
We genuinely care about your users privacy. All your forum data is yours, the API is hosted on your server and your data never leaves your server.

Fresh & Clean User Experience
We wanted to give your users a simple way to interact with forums without the unnecessary fluff and half broken interface on mobile web due to no support from add-ons. With a cleanly designed user interface and thoroughly thought out user experience, we present to you the XenForo forum experience, now smoother and faster on your mobile devices.

Regain your users with push notifications
Ever wondered why certain groups of users post once but never come back? There are more than a billion websites on the internet. Your users can get distracted easily by other websites and to regain their attention you need to constantly remind them of your existence with content related to them. Now you can encourage users to participate regularly in your community with push notifications support.

Earn Additional Revenue
We all hate those popups and misleading ads on the web. This is undoubtedly the number 1 factor for users installing ad blockers which in turn, reduces the necessary revenue stream required to run your website.
With our native XenForo app, add another stream of revenue to your forum with strategically placed unobtrusive ads. We support AdMob ads, which pay out high CPM and CPC rates.

Customizations
We know for sure that one size doesn’t fit all. So we tailor your app to your forums custom color scheme. We also include your logos and work with you to achieve the best look for your app.

Your forum already has a mobile theme, but it doesn't:
- Have push notifications for new posts or replies
- Sits on user’s home screen
- Deliver ads to users who have ad blockers installed
- Harness the SEO boost given to sites with deep-linked app

Feel free to contact us on our email getyourownapp@forumapps.net or check us out on our website( https://goo.gl/odXCEp ) or XenForo Forums ( https://goo.gl/hJwUzE )

Regards
Aayush Ranaut
PS: Did I mention the SEO boost your website will get when Google detects deep linking in your mobile apps.

I will not buy from a spammer ever, and in my opinion, they do not deserve to be in XF's resource listings if this is how they do business.

Top Bottom