XF 1.2 Forum URL redirect problem

jadmperry

I just upgraded to 1.2b3 and that went off without a hitch....with one exception.

My xf installation is at www.pebforum.com/site. However, after upgrading, when I go to www.pebforum.com, instead of redirecting to /site, I now get this error:

Warning: require(/home/content/j/a/d/jadm71/html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/*/*/*/*****/html/index.php on line 6

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/*/*/*/*****/html//library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/*/*/*/*****/html/index.phpon line 6

(with asterix in place of my real path).

I haven't dealt with this issue in a few years, but, I recall that .HTACCESS is one way to redirect....I am just wondering if I screwed up a file, or if there is an admincp setting that can address this. Thoughts?

Looks like your root index.php file is actually trying to load from XenForo, except your XF is actually in /site. I'm not sure what was in this file before, but I don't see why it ever worked with that setup.

What did it used to do?

Top Bottom