1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 redirect problem

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Mr Lucky, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky Well-Known Member

I did a test import from vbulletin and the redirect worked very nicely.

I have now done a hopefully final migration and the redirect is not working, it just redircts into the forum home page.

I think I did the import the same though may have clicked on archive import data, could that be the problem? Would I need to add something to the 301config.php?

If I uncomment the define('IMPORT_LOG_TABLE', 'import_log_x'); then I get errors

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'caf_xenforo-2.import_log_x' doesn't exist in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 351
    XenForo_Model_Import->getImportContentMap() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 461
    XenForo_Model_Import->mapThreadId() in /data02/caf/public_html/showthread.php at line 35
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Might be related to a resource.

Do you have any installed and have you tried disabling them?
  3. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

Adam Howard and Amaury like this.