XF 1.2 redirect problem

Mr Lucky

I did a test import from vbulletin and the redirect worked very nicely.

I have now done a hopefully final migration and the redirect is not working, it just redircts into the forum home page.

I think I did the import the same though may have clicked on archive import data, could that be the problem? Would I need to add something to the 301config.php?

If I uncomment the define('IMPORT_LOG_TABLE', 'import_log_x'); then I get errors

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'caf_xenforo-2.import_log_x' doesn't exist in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 351
XenForo_Model_Import->getImportContentMap() in /data02/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 461
XenForo_Model_Import->mapThreadId() in /data02/caf/public_html/showthread.php at line 35

Top Bottom