Resource icon

Forum Runner iOS/Android XenForo App! 1.1.3

No permission to download
In your MySQL database for XenForo.

It adds the 'token' column (which is a TINYTEXT) to the xf_forumrunner_push_users table.

I get some errors o my site. The strangest thing is that i dont see forumrunner in my list of installed add ons.' but i can see forumrunner in the options.... So i cant uninstall or reinstall.. can i do this in an other way?

pfff. How can i uninstall this now? Its doesnt sho up under installed mods, only under options.. any one?
Is it enough to delete the two tables in the database?

xf_forumrunner_push_data and xf_forumrunner_push_users

Or must i do something else???

Last edited:
This resource version is outdated. The newest version on forumrunner.net is 1.1.4. They only list support for 1.0/1.1, but I'm going to try to install it in 1.2 and see if if works.

@MikeDat Is it working okay for you? We're migrating from vB to xF using Forum Runner and wanted to look out for any potential problems. Thanks.

@Solari I've only tested it on the iPhone app. I haven't tested every feature, but nothing seems really broken so far. Just make sure to get the add-on from forumrunner.net since the version listed there is 1.1.4 and was updated in March 2013.

Has anyone successfully gotten their custom Forum Runner app removed from Google/Apple stores? They no longer support the app (no responses from support for months) and the app stopped working so we are getting slammed with negative reviews in the stores. But of course, no responses from Forum Runner on getting the app removed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ray

Disabled ForumRunner because of the server error messages.

Now, with the plugin disabled, there's this server error message, multiple times. What gives? I'm running the latest xenforo.

Fatal Error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/<domain>/forumrunner/include/pms.php' (include_path='/home/<domain>/forumrunner/../library:.:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')Today at 10:20 AM- /home/<domain>/forumrunner/request.php:64

Top Bottom