XF 1.1 Forum RSS feeds

FredC

how do we switch this back on.. i cant find the option anywhere.. Im not even sure how they got disabled in the first place. thanks in advance.

Thanks for the quick reply Brogan.. I reverted my extra css template and that didnt solve the problem so i can only guess its a template edit someplace..

Thanks for the quick reply Brogan.. I reverted my extra css template and that didnt solve the problem so i can only guess its a template edit someplace..

Check this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> node_forum_level_2

Code:
		<div class="nodeControls">
			<a href="{xen:link forums/index.rss, $forum}" class="tinyIcon feedIcon" title="{xen:phrase rss}">{xen:phrase rss}</a>
		</div>

Check this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> node_forum_level_2

Code:
<div class="nodeControls">
<a href="{xen:link forums/index.rss, $forum}" class="tinyIcon feedIcon" title="{xen:phrase rss}">{xen:phrase rss}</a>
</div>
Thanks Jake but nope that template is unchanged from stock.

Yup my bad i am talking about the icon.. The global feed and icon is intact and working properly. however the individual forum icons are missing. i have no idea how long they have been mia but i just noticed it today.

Edit...........
Hmm i stand corrected the global feed is throwing a 500 error

At one time i had the global feed plugin installed until it became core but i never deleted the files from the server.. It was uninstalled from the ACP.. im going to start there and see if i can find those files in ftp..

Top Bottom