1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Page not Showing on Mobile

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by abiola, May 31, 2015.

1. abiola

abiola Member

HI guys, my forum is noot displaying the forum link at the top on mobile. It only has the "home" tab but i want just like every forum i see, a home as well as forum tab at the top. How do i do this?

Thanks

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I see the [Forums] tab at the lowest width, both with the home page and forum index selected.

3. abiola

abiola Member

Thanks, but i cant see it on my mobile. I am using android on opera mini... I only see the "home" tab at the top and "home" and "menu" at the bottom. Every other forum using xenforo i checked show both the home and forum tab at the top...

4. Brogan

5. abiola

abiola Member

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  6. Brogan

I don't have that browser so I can't check or test.

7. abiola

abiola Member

If i cant get past this, it means i might dump Xenforo for other forum scripts.

8. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Maybe you could post a link to your site so that others can test this problem?

abiola likes this.
  9. Zynektic

Zynektic Well-Known Member

Also, perhaps your responsive settings limit what is shown if that is an issue or the theme?

abiola likes this.
  10. abiola

abiola Member

I completely get it now.. I think its the browser.. My forum is hotspotforum.com. I just tested other sites like cliptheapex and digital point and its the same on opera mini. The thing is, a lot of folks use that browser where i am from. Maybe i will move the forum page to a subdomain as forums.domain.com just like digital point. I just wish people would see the forum link on the home page.

11. Brogan

abiola likes this.