1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Forum not indexed by Google

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by xhuzen, Dec 10, 2013.

1. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

Hi, we just noticed this one, but our community forums is not indexing by google.

Here is our google_analytics template:

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The code you have posted a picture does nothing but provide you with analytics. Are you saying you aren't receiving analytic data?
  3. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

Yes, according to our google analytic account, our community forum is not crawling.
  4. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

What could be the problem? Why I am not receiving analytic data? Any help is much appreciated.
  5. Jeremy

Have you set the appropriate google analytics Id?
  6. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

Yes, I have set it already in Statistics and Metrics -> Google Analytics Web Property ID
  7. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

When have you activated and verified your website in Google Analytics? It sometimes needs time if it's newly verified and added.
  8. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

Its more than a month already, what could have i missed?
  9. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Looking at your site, I see the analytics code being output and I can see it being grabbed and run when the page is loaded. Unfortunately, beyond that, I'm not sure what to suggest; if it appears that it's being run, then it'd be down to the data collection-side with Google.
  10. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

Actually our Xenforo is in subdomain, and I look at the google analytic webmaster tool and found a tracking code and replace the google_analytics template above with the code in the tracker. Here is a screenshot:

does this info helpful about my issue?

11. Jeremy

I believe Google analytics updates every 24 hours. Does it show any data?
  12. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

It shows data now, i change the google_analytics template yesterday. Thanks for all your responds.