XF 2.1 Forum Import Log - not sure if I created one.

Check the database - it may have a different name.

However, if you retained IDs, then you don't need the log, or the script.
You can use regular rewrite rules in .htaccess.

Check for import_log_vbulletin4
He wants to import PhotoPost vBGallery into XFMG; the vBulletin import log is required to map users by the importer.
Thanks Bogan & Kirby.

Here is a synopsis of what has transpired. Started with VB3.8, created a Xen 1.5 test install about a year ago. Gallery impoted kindof OK but all albums and other stuff needed was pretty fubar. Got sidelined and a month ago started again with Xen 2.1. Did not upgrade from 1.5 because would be missing a year of data. Imported current vb3.8 to xen 2.1 but just concentrated on forums. Now want to import he current gallery (it's using external file structure and not the DB) and all my VBAdvanced Dynamics to resources.

I tried to use sonnb XenGallery 2.x to XenForo Media Gallery 2.1.x 1.0.1 to import from 1.5 but it's missing the correct table.

Is there a way without the log or am I up a creek? Not sure what to do about the 5 instances of VBA Dynamics that I have.

I do have these " import_log_vbgallery_1", "import_log_vbulletin_1" and "import_log_vbullettinwithblog_1"

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Sounds a bit confusing to me.

So basically you did a fresh install of XF 2.1 a monnth ago and imported vBulletin 3.8 into it.
Did you also import vBulletin Blog? If the the most likely correct table is import_log_vbullettinwithblog_1 , if not import_log_vbullettin_1 .

Habe you already performed a "successful" import of vBGallery? Table seems to indicate that.

But it's really only you who can know for sure which tables are the correct ones as the names are fully configurable during imports.

Thanks for the help, I compared both vbulletin imports and they had the same creation and updated times, structure looked the same.
Imported and it worked. So far so good. Now just need to sort out the new format - so different than VB - Photopost.

Top Bottom