Forum Down

Ranger375

I can tell this isn't related to XF, but an old addon (that I uninstalled...or at least thought I did weeks ago) but for whatever reason my site is down.

Fatal error: Class 'XenKingDir_ModerationQueueHandler_Listingclaim' not found in /home/shadowsp/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218

Any idea what I can do to get around this?

Fatal error: Class 'XenKingDir_ModerationQueueHandler_Listingclaim' not found in /home/shadowsp/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218

The addon modified one of the handlers and apparently didn't change it back. Or maybe the handler was reverted but the cache wasn't rebuilt.

Run these queries to fix the problem. Backup first:

Code:
INSERT INTO xf_content_type_field
	(content_type, field_name, field_value)
VALUES
	('post', 'moderation_queue_handler_class', 'XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_Post'),
	('thread', 'moderation_queue_handler_class', 'XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_Thread'),
	('profile_post', 'moderation_queue_handler_class', 'XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_ProfilePost')
ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
	field_value = VALUES(field_value);

UPDATE xf_content_type
SET fields = ''
WHERE content_type IN ('post', 'thread', 'profile_post');

DELETE
FROM xf_data_registry
WHERE data_key = 'contentTypes';

That will set the default handlers and clear the caches which will be automatically rebuilt. That should fix the error.

I tested this myself. The only concern is if you still have an addon installed that needs a different handler from the default. If the first query returns zero rows then this is not a concern.

That will set the default handlers and clear the caches which will be automatically rebuilt. That should fix the error.

I tested this myself. The only concern is if you still have an addon installed that needs a different handler from the default. If the first query returns zero rows then this is not a concern.

Jake, I am getting this error when I run it:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UPDATE xf_content_type SET fields = '' WHERE content_type IN ('post', 'thread', ' at line 10

I assume you don't have the XenKingDir addon installed anymore? Check in your:

Admin CP -> Home -> List Add-ons

What page generates this error? Is the page for a specific addon? Maybe the error is in reference to a content_type other than post/thread/profile_post, such as a content_type for an addon.

If you are comfortable giving me FTP and admin access then I can take a look.

Top Bottom