Hey,

Just wanted to take a few moments to write a testimonial endorsing PixelExit.com's services, and more specifically my direct experience with @Russ -- I've been wanting to do this for some time, but the last couple of months have proved overwhelming to say the least.

Onward! I approached Russ a few months ago to do a responsive theme redesign for WTF.com -- he was very excited about the project and remained so for the duration of our work together. He was very clear about timelines, provided an accurate and very fair estimate, and made himself available to communicate with during the entire project from start to finish.

From the very start, he was onto something unique and unusual. When there were suggestions, he was open to them and was never lazy. If something else could work better, he spoke in detail as to why he felt so. He provided demos, and worked quickly and delivered on time and on budget.

Even though I talked his ear off (lol) and left him frequent feedback (sometimes in excruciating detail!), his passion never wavered. Hell, he even appreciated my poor excuse at humor on more than one occasion. ;)

XenForo.com needs responsible people such as Russ who really make a difference in helping to enhance the wonderful core software to a level of style unique to each individual.

Russ clearly cares about his clients' needs, and I have to personally thank him for a wonderful experience.

I'll be working with Russ again very shortly!

Hey,

Just wanted to take a few moments to write a testimonial endorsing PixelExit.com's services, and more specifically my direct experience with @Russ -- I've been wanting to do this for some time, but the last couple of months have proved overwhelming to say the least.

Onward! I approached Russ a few months ago to do a responsive theme redesign for WTF.com -- he was very excited about the project and remained so for the duration of our work together. He was very clear about timelines, provided an accurate and very fair estimate, and made himself available to communicate with during the entire project from start to finish.

From the very start, he was onto something unique and unusual. When there were suggestions, he was open to them and was never lazy. If something else could work better, he spoke in detail as to why he felt so. He provided demos, and worked quickly and delivered on time and on budget.

Even though I talked his ear off (lol) and left him frequent feedback (sometimes in excruciating detail!), his passion never wavered. Hell, he even appreciated my poor excuse at humor on more than one occasion. ;)

XenForo.com needs responsible people such as Russ who really make a difference in helping to enhance the wonderful core software to a level of style unique to each individual.

Russ clearly cares about his clients' needs, and I have to personally thank him for a wonderful experience.

I'll be working with Russ again very shortly!

Thanks Jason, it was a pleasure working on with you on your site, looking forward on what's next :).

Hey my name's Russ... and I'm offering XenForo styling services (y). I've been with XenForo since almost day one when it opened it doors and have loved working with it since I purchased it.

Here's some of the services I offer:

• Style integration(match your forum with your website)
  • Style conversion(port over an existing style from a different platform)
  • Full style design
  • Site revisit(let me improve your existing site)
  • Custom XenForo pages
  • Style Upgrades(patch your custom style with the latest XenForo updates)
  • 3rd Party modification support to your existing style
I'm an extremely reasonable priced worker as I literally just want to stay busy doing what I love most. I do my best to communicate with you as the client and work above your expectations.

Hopefully we can do business soon :)

Some of my recent work:

For quotes feel free to contact me with through a private message on here.

He does great work!

Even though I talked his ear off (lol) and left him frequent feedback (sometimes in excruciating detail!), his passion never wavered.
That certainly shows! Man, your website is just crazy beautiful and fits your topic exactly. Looking over all the details of your style I keep finding more and more awesome & funny elements. I have been going like whut?? really?? over all those things. Even a few small icons have a lavalamp jquery effect added to it. Just for that small detail. Really nice.
The days of boring forum designs are finally over. This has character.

Another little update for everyone... our primary focus right now is Xenbase and our existing clients however I'll be ready to take on new work in a few weeks if anyone is interested.

Some projects I've worked on(some older I just never posted). Not posting all my work as not all sites are live yet.

If you're interested in working with me please see the bottom of the post....

crewiverse.webp dayzcamp.webp malwaretips.webp meso.webp mobians.webp wtf.webp ycc.webp

We're currently booked out a few weeks but we're always looking for new projects to take on in a timely manner.

You can contact me via a conversation here
Email me at: russ @ pixelexit.com
Our design inquiry form here (you'll need to have an account/be signed in)

I couldn't be happier with the work @Russ did for us. We recently moved our forum from vbulletin to xenforo; our main website used Wordpress as the CMS and we wanted the XF style to match the WP theme. Not only did Russ nail it, he also made the XF style mobile responsive -- the WP theme was/is not. IMO Russ's work is superior to the original WP theme. Russ was my first choice for this project - based on the feedback/research I had read on XF.com - and he didn't disappoint! Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-06-06 18.00.25.webp
    Screenshot 2014-06-06 18.00.25.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot 2014-06-06 18.00.11.webp
    Screenshot 2014-06-06 18.00.11.webp
    123.3 KB · Views: 54
My experiences with @Russ and @Steve F at www.pixelexit.com has been excellent!

Had them create a gaming related forum style/theme for me, and I really love the work they have done. They are responsive on their forum for answers and give great feedback. Style was made also responsive. Even fixed stuff for me after they had completed the work.

Highly recommended, and will be using PixelExit again for my next forums. (Have couple of more ideas for some new sites).

This is the site: (It's in Norwegian, but text isn't important to show anyway).
upload_2014-8-1_10-37-45.webp

My experiences with @Russ and @Steve F at www.pixelexit.com has been excellent!

Had them create a gaming related forum style/theme for me, and I really love the work they have done. They are responsive on their forum for answers and give great feedback. Style was made also responsive. Even fixed stuff for me after they had completed the work.

Highly recommended, and will be using PixelExit again for my next forums. (Have couple of more ideas for some new sites).

This is the site: (It's in Norwegian, but text isn't important to show anyway).
View attachment 79293

Appreciate it :) pleasure working with you.

I am not sure I have ever given a proper review for @Russ and @Steve F so here it goes.

Fantastic people. I can't put it any other way. They get customer support and have gone above and beyond to answer my questions and make sure that I have been happy with the services that they have offered me. They seem to never tire of answering questions, which is hard sometimes, especially when you get the same question asked probably 10-15 times a day. I know this has taken a toll on some others who have blown up. I don't really blame them, but I do notice when it does not happen and these guys have always been incredibly friendly and helpful to me.

My first real experience with them was having them do a fresh design for https://www.v6mustang.com/ The first preview they gave me was almost spot on and required very little work. I love the header, the logo and the feel of the site. Only changes that were made were small.

On top of that, they have updated the style with each new version (I believe we were on 1.2.x when the style was done) in a timely fashion with good communication.

Besides the custom design for V6Mustang.com, I have 16 total style licenses from them as well. All great quality and quick to be updated.

I highly recommend these guys if you want a new style for your site and look forward to seeing what they come up with in the future.

I am not sure I have ever given a proper review for @Russ and @Steve F so here it goes.

Fantastic people. I can't put it any other way. They get customer support and have gone above and beyond to answer my questions and make sure that I have been happy with the services that they have offered me. They seem to never tire of answering questions, which is hard sometimes, especially when you get the same question asked probably 10-15 times a day. I know this has taken a toll on some others who have blown up. I don't really blame them, but I do notice when it does not happen and these guys have always been incredibly friendly and helpful to me.

My first real experience with them was having them do a fresh design for https://www.v6mustang.com/ The first preview they gave me was almost spot on and required very little work. I love the header, the logo and the feel of the site. Only changes that were made were small.

On top of that, they have updated the style with each new version (I believe we were on 1.2.x when the style was done) in a timely fashion with good communication.

Besides the custom design for V6Mustang.com, I have 16 total style licenses from them as well. All great quality and quick to be updated.

I highly recommend these guys if you want a new style for your site and look forward to seeing what they come up with in the future.

Appreciate it a ton Brent, thank you for your continued support.

Just wanted to drop in and say Russ is a great guy, Always kept me up to date on progress of the design and warned in advanced he would be on Holiday which was very courteous.
It's probably coming up to nearly a year since the design was commissioned and it still look ace and we are really proud of it.

Once again thanks Russ & Team!

Top Bottom