[DohTheme] - Forum Design Services

We agreed to work with him. he is an incredibly sincere and friendly person. I will update this comment when the work is completed. Dohtheme is the best.

I just wanted to give a shotout to DohTheme for working on vbulletin theme to get it working on Xenforo. Great person and great man to hire for a theme.

Huge shoutout to DohTheme for creating what i think is a just stunning custom theme for my community. Very patient with a neurotic customer lol. Would recommend 100% for the best Xenforo themes.

Fast, friendly, and truly outstanding performance. Convinces with quality, not empty words. Definitely recommended.

We wish you a happy and productive new year, We understand that money is usually tight during Christmas and towards the month-end.
we are offering our custom theme service at an unbelievable discount of 50%.
A new year is good for those who make resolutions, stick to them, and take action to make them a reality. So, take action right now and get a custom theme to reach new goals during the new year.

I just wanted to publicly recommend @DohTheme on here. We had an amazing experience getting a custom style designed for FP. I strongly recommend him. Very quick work, very helpful in solving any issues that came up along the way. A class act all around! I will continue to do business with him, no doubt about that. :)

Hi guys, I ended up going with @DohTheme for another custom style for a project that I've got in the works. He did an AMAZING job once again, and I can guarantee that he will do an awesome job for you as well. If you're looking for a custom style, definitely give him a shout! 10/10, best in the business.

Hi guys, I ended up going with @DohTheme for another custom style for a project that I've got in the works. He did an AMAZING job once again, and I can guarantee that he will do an awesome job for you as well. If you're looking for a custom style, definitely give him a shout! 10/10, best in the business.
Thank you again, It was pleasant to work with you.

Top Bottom