Russ

Hey my name's Russ... and I'm offering XenForo styling services (y). I've been with XenForo since almost day one when it opened it doors and have loved working with it since I purchased it.

Here's some of the services I offer:

• Style integration(match your forum with your website)
  • Style conversion(port over an existing style from a different platform)
  • Full style design
  • Site revisit(let me improve your existing site)
  • Custom XenForo pages
  • Style Upgrades(patch your custom style with the latest XenForo updates)
  • 3rd Party modification support to your existing style
I'm an extremely reasonable priced worker as I literally just want to stay busy doing what I love most. I do my best to communicate with you as the client and work above your expectations.

Hopefully we can do business soon :)

Some of my recent work:
For quotes feel free to contact me with through a private message on here.

Last edited:
I would highly recommend Russ. His work is excellent and truly a great guy to converse with. When somebody loves what they do, the output of their work shines through, and that is what I've seen from viewing Russ's projects. Highly recommended and you won't be disappointed hiring him.

I would highly recommend Russ. His work is excellent and truly a great guy to converse with. When somebody loves what they do, the output of their work shines through, and that is what I've seen from viewing Russ's projects. Highly recommended and you won't be disappointed hiring him.

Thanks Shelley, I've said it before but it truly does mean a ton when I hear things like this! (y)

Hello everyone :), thanks to those who have contacted me so far, I'll be going out of town on vacation starting this Sunday 3-3-2013, and returning Thursday 3-7-2013.

Custom work and style support will resume then.

Thanks all!

Awesome advice... Russ has been very helpful and also helping me make a new style for site.. Thanks Russ
wsvies.webp

I've gone ahead and updated the first post :), also just finished a style conversion, it'll be live soon but for now:

skoda.webp

I'm available for work starting next week

I can also attest to the quality of work Russ put into his work. He just did a custom theme for me http://www.simcitytalk.com/forum/ and so far everyone loves the theme. Some members don't like certain aspects of it like the hidden edit, reply, etc buttons but it's the way I wanted it to reduce clutter and keep the theme as clean as possible. He really has gone above and beyond my expectations and was really awesome to work with. He kept me in the loop in every aspect of the design process. If you are looking for a custom theme for your site I highly recommend contacting Russ to have him make you an awesome theme.

I can also attest to the quality of work Russ put into his work. He just did a custom theme for me http://www.simcitytalk.com/forum/ and so far everyone loves the theme. Some members don't like certain aspects of it like the hidden edit, reply, etc buttons but it's the way I wanted it to reduce clutter and keep the theme as clean as possible. He really has gone above and beyond my expectations and was really awesome to work with. He kept me in the loop in every aspect of the design process. If you are looking for a custom theme for your site I highly recommend contacting Russ to have him make you an awesome theme.
Forum looks really good bro.

After looking long and hard for someone to convert our style over to xenforo and reviewing not just the quality of work and attention to detail, but also the support it wasn't a hard decision at all, Russ has been a pleasure to work with and has kept me updated every step of the way. So if your looking for someone to do a custom theme or a conversion like myself then look no further. The dude is class all the way and our conversion could not have been better and looks and feels even better than before. Don't stop, don't pass go, your in the right place so save yourself time and let Russ do what he does. Thank you Russ

Finished conversion below:

zwi3xk.jpg

1zel4ds.jpg

Great work Russ. I knew people would be happy with the services you offer and I have no hesitation to recommending you to anyone looking for style customizations. Good to hear this great feedback but i knew Russ provides a top notch quality service. :thumbsup:

I hired Russ to create a style for my forum that match my site. The result is truly amazing. He was very fast and open to suggestions. Very good communication too. Will recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent XF skin designer :)

Hey Russ, big fan of your work. Do you accept minimal graphic requests like a header image for example? I'm not sure if this comes under style revisit or not.

I can heartily recommend Russ for any work you may require on your Xenforo installation. I had an old heavily customised theme on v1.0.4 which Russ was able to handily re-engineer to be 1.1.4 compatible - despite me attempting to foil him every step of the way by upgrading all the add-ons as well!

His communication was clear, was clearly knowledgeable about what he was doing and I would have no hesitation contracting him again for any further needs I have on WildStar Central.

Hello,

Just wanted to post a big thanks to Russ for helping us with our company forum theme customization. Was hard to find someone capable of the job and who didn't want to gouge our pockets.

Russ provided everything we requested and was very timely and professional! Highly recommended!!

Zap5 Networks Community.webp

Top Bottom