@Russ is amazing and I can't wait until I have the funds to hire him and he has the time to do a style for me. Anyone who doubts his skills should just give him a shot.

Just posted a rather long sneak peek at some updates coming to all of our styles!

This is not only the best styling you can choose for your XF forum, but the customer service is some of the best I’ve ever dealt with (for anything).

Russ will help you accomplish exactly what you need and in a very timely manner. I have been extremely picky with my needs. Despite my [too] many petty alteration requests, he caters to all of them, never showing a sign of burnout or frustration.

The fully custom theme he designed for my forum receives complements regularly and is definitely one of the reasons people choose my forum over its competition.

DE788006-6BC6-4D1B-B202-890B96975265.webp

Last edited:
We never really do sales but here's one!

For today only we'll be running a 30% discount on all orders placed by using the coupon code "CYBERMONDAY". This sale works for new purchases, renewals, and branding removal. If you'd like to submit a bulk order, please submit a ticket so I can make the process easier for you.

Thank you all, happy shopping!

Over the years @Russ has done various custom designs for me and all came out stellar.
And time and time again I see the amazing work that PixelExit has done for various websites. Today I encountered @spirogg 's website
Its looks awesome and is very fitting for the niche.

So, if you want to have a custom design that makes your site stand out and make you proud of how your site looks then hire @Russ

Over the years @Russ has done various custom designs for me and all came out stellar.
And time and time again I see the amazing work that PixelExit has done for various websites. Today I encountered @spirogg 's website
Its looks awesome and is very fitting for the niche.

So, if you want to have a custom design that makes your site stand out and make you proud of how your site looks then hire @Russ
@Alpha1 Thank you so much for the kind compliments on the website, and I TOTALLY AGREE about @Russ he is awesome :)

After years of me adding to and messing with my site, it became a bit of a mess and needed a redesign. I called on the services of Russ and he agreed to do it over the holidays. Russ took on my brief, and set to work. It can’t have been easy as I change my mind a lot. I’m also stupid and more than once messed with things undoing work he had already done. Russ was the complete professional very accommodating throughout and produced a pixel perfect design I am thrilled with.

Russ comes highly recommended from me

Thank Russ (y)

If you think you’ve seen a similar review from me, yes you have, it was deleted yesterday for being in the wrong place. Told you I was stupid.

I highly recommend Russ Goodwin and Pixel Exit!

My testimony for Russ Goodwin and Pixel Exit.

A few years ago I wanted to bring up my own forum to share articles and events. I have owned a number of vBulletin discussion forums but didn't like the direction vBulletin was going back then and don't care for them now. I did however like the vBAdvanced portal for a homepage because it presented the most recent topics and made navigating the forum easier for both newbies and seasoned forum people alike.

After doing research, including here on this Xenforo forum, I chose Xenforo for my discussion forum. Next was finding someone that could install it, tweak and customize and create a forum homepage that looked and acted like the old vBulletin forums I use to run.

I found Russ Goodwin and his company Pixel Exit.com and it was a match made in heaven. Russ was able to take control of the project from start to finish, including creating a customer skin and even a custom Newsletter sign-up application to make it easy for people to join my newsletter.

Russ is always fast, courteous and professional in all communications and in all his work.

ANYTIME I've reached out to Russ to make a change or tweak to the forum, he's promptly answered and then made the requested changes or fixes.

I wholeheartedly recommend Russ Goodwin and his company, Pixel Exit to anyone wanting to bring up a new Xenforo discussion forum. You can count on him to exceed your expectations and more than affordable prices. In fact, I've recommended to Russ to charge more he's so good at what he does.

Here's a screenshot and the link to my forum for anyone interested, it's mostly about car detailing.

Sincerely,

Mike Phillips

TheMikePhillipsForum.com

full

:)

Thank you so much Mike! I really appreciate it. Been a pleasure working with you over the years.

I can second Mike's comments - @Russ and @Pixel Exit are superb not only in creating great themes, but offering first class support often going above and beyond. My three forums (links in signature) all use Bolt which is an astounding theme so very easy to work with. Highly recommended without hesitation :)

I can recommend @Russ - He's made our theme notably better with a focus on content first. He did that without question, from the kindness out of his heart. And the theme was not even designed by him. For that I'm eternally grateful.

If you have second thoughts in hiring Russ, they are not needed, he's great and better than Russ is hard to find.

I have to agree. Great work, styles are very well optimized (website speed is important) and @Russ is always available for questions or updates.

I know who to contact when XF 2.3 is released (eventually).

Thank you guys very much! It's crazy that I've been doing this for over 10 years. I love the opportunity of getting to work with a vast range of communities. Still going strong 💪

Top Bottom