Hello everyone :)

We just launched a new design for Pixel Exit. It's all powered by XenForo still!

https://pixelexit.com/

Announcement thread

Additionally, to celebrate the new design we're running a short promotion until September 1st:
25% off using coupon code FRESH.

Thanks all!
Wow. I'm a bit late to the party and just seeing the new theme. It looks phenomenal.
Very easy on the eyes and quite a lovely color combination. Very impressive. Congrats.

J.

Thanks :) we're really happy with the new direction of the style. It was a long time in development but mainly just because we were being extremely picky :D
The pickiness sure did pay off because the site looks absolutely stunning.
You guys should be very proud of the new design - it's definitely an upgrade, which (IMO anyway) is intriguing mainly because the previous style was excellent. Hard to improve on it - but you guys did. So yeah =Congrats!!!! And hope you and @Steve F are having a great weekend.

J.

I just recently purchased a style from Russ called Splash and I have been amazed at his work. The style has so many options it is incredible. I was very pleasantly surprised at the detail of his work. I have also asked him many questions and each time he makes sure to answer all my questions. I would strongly recommend his work and services to those needing them or thinking about purchasing his styles. :-)

Hey my name's Russ... and I'm offering XenForo styling services (y). I've been with XenForo since almost day one when it opened it doors and have loved working with it since I purchased it.

Here's some of the services I offer:

• Style integration(match your forum with your website)
  • Style conversion(port over an existing style from a different platform)
  • Full style design
  • Site revisit(let me improve your existing site)
  • Custom XenForo pages
  • Style Upgrades(patch your custom style with the latest XenForo updates)
  • 3rd Party modification support to your existing style
I'm an extremely reasonable priced worker as I literally just want to stay busy doing what I love most. I do my best to communicate with you as the client and work above your expectations.

Hopefully we can do business soon :)

Some of my recent work:
For quotes feel free to contact me with through a private message on here.
Russ,
Hey my name's Russ... and I'm offering XenForo styling services (y). I've been with XenForo since almost day one when it opened it doors and have loved working with it since I purchased it.

• Full style design
  • Custom XenForo pages
I'm an extremely reasonable priced worker as I literally just want to stay busy doing what I love most. I do my best to communicate with you as the client and work above your expectations.

Some of my recent work:
Russ, very interested in communicating with you about helping me design my community on https://MamaDearCares.com. I will have 2.0 installed and integrated with Digital Access Pass membership plugin tomorrow. The xenforo community will be under our Circle of Moms tab. Let's talk. What info do you need? Thanks, Mike

• Full style design
  • Custom XenForo pages

Some of my recent work:
Russ, trying to get in touch to help me design and maintain xenforo 2 on my website. Please contact me at info@mamadearcares.com. Thanks, Mike

Russ, I am developing a membership site (https://MamaDearCares.com) Will have our 'Circle of Moms' community under that navigational tab. Using Xenforo 2.0 intergrate with Digital Access Pass membership plugin. It is for Professional Women with a child from 0 to 4. Want the community to be very easy to use, with add-ons you think would help make that happen. Gallery, private chat, private groups, ???? Liked a theme 'Melody I think with full width hraders??? I am trying to develop some initial structure with 10 categories based on child's developmental stage. I have developed the website using Divi wordpress theme. Do not have a clue with xenforo. How do we progress? Mike

Russ, I am developing a membership site (https://MamaDearCares.com) Will have our 'Circle of Moms' community under that navigational tab. Using Xenforo 2.0 intergrate with Digital Access Pass membership plugin. It is for Professional Women with a child from 0 to 4. Want the community to be very easy to use, with add-ons you think would help make that happen. Gallery, private chat, private groups, ???? Liked a theme 'Melody I think with full width hraders??? I am trying to develop some initial structure with 10 categories based on child's developmental stage. I have developed the website using Divi wordpress theme. Do not have a clue with xenforo. How do we progress? Mike

I responded to your original inquiry on our site, I linked you to it again in the PM. For reference though we primarily handle the cosmetics of a site, meaning we do the styles and wouldn't be able to do any additional functionality.

@Russ I contacted you about some custom work. Please go easy on me. LOL

Everyone else, I have been with Xenforo since before day one, beta testing before release. The best part of all is I have wanted to hire Russ for the longest time but never had the chance, I'm hoping I have the chance this time around and money. I recommend him to anyone and everyone needing custom work, he is amazing with styling.

Been awhile since I've posted :) I'm always looking out for new projects to work on. I'm still accepting custom XF1 styles as well for those who still need to run that due to plugin requirements. Feel free to start a conversation with me to grab a quote for a new custom style.

Anywho, some newer work (y)

backcountrypost.webpdestroyRepeat.webpdogsforum.webppo.webptacomga3g.webpthefedoralounge.webp

And a sneak peek at our new custom Pixel Exit site that's running XF2, all custom pages built into XF, I'm excited to get it launched finally.
pe2.webp

Also if I coded your XF1 style, I can port it to XF2 at a discounted rated than what I would normally charge. Just reach out to me.

Thank you, everyone! I'll get the first post updated soon with proper links.

Just want to chime in and describe the great services Pixel Exit provides it's customers.

Honest and fair pricing. Upfront and detail oriented. All my future projects will involve Pixel Exit, because I know that their products will be one less thing to worry about in completing them.

Hello. I'm the owner of a small Forum and the best thing that i did is to use Pixel Exit services to my platform and I'm here to post my testimonial about his services. I'm not a coder or a skilled webdesigner. I'm just a forum enthusiastic guy who like the things properly done.

First, I'm sorry about my bad english. I'm from Brazil and here we speak portuguese and I'm talking to you sincerely about my experience with this guys.

I have a lot of issues in my past experiences with Styles and Themes, but when i choose the Nova Style from Pixel Exit it was the best thing that i did. You basically can customize every aspect of the theme and they offer (with some exclusivity) a feature that helps the task. If you active that feature, you can hover your mouse to see exactly what element you need to change in Admin Panel, that's is fantastic! I really recommend to look for they Styles before buy anything.

The support service was attending me in minutes since the pre-sale, installation and after. The errors that I've caused was quickly fixed in minutes, specially by @Russ.

My main concern in the time was the support with XF 2.1 but they released the Beta Style more quickly than even XenForo. Today (launch day) i was able to update my XF copy fully working. In the same day, with minutes of difference i received a e-mail from Pixel Exit, telling me that my Style was in the final and fully compatible version for download.

I did broke some things trying to customize, but Russ and his team quickly fixed the problem that I've caused. Matter of minutes again. Opened a ticket, offered a login/password and BAM! Problem solve.

They are very active in their own support Forum and they don't abandon you in the middle of the problem, like happens sometimes around here.

I hope this help you to choose your products for your platform.

See you next time when i broke something again.

:)

Hi Russ,

I am not looking for a major remake but would like to have a decent looking header / banner. Something with an Amphicar splashing into the water with the Forum Name. Here is my current, very lame banner / header as can be seen at www.amphicar770.comAmphi Banner.webp

A quick testimonial:

@Russ has been involved with Wondercafe2 from the beginning. Back in 2014, when we started the board, he did the original style for the board and, I suspect, helped the admin who did most of the work.

When it came time to redo the style in 2.x format, I decided to just use Russ again. The membership liked the original design so much that they asked to keep it basically the same. And Russ obliged, doing some tweaks (a couple at my request) but keeping the basic "look and feel". While only a few testers have seen the 2.1 version of the style at this point (it's on my dev site), they have been unanimously pleased with it. He's easy to get ahold of on here, easy to work with and reasonably priced. All round, a pleasant experience. (y)

If you want a look (at the 1.x version for now), a link to the site is in my sig. The upgrade to 2.1 should be done by noon tomorrow if you want to see the latest and greatest.

I have been working with Russ for the past couple of weeks on a full custom style for my new Xenforo site that I migrated over from VBulletin and I cannot say enough great things about him. His communication has been amazing, I loved the design, and he's super patient putting up with me (a non tech person) to get our site to be exactly what we want.

I highly recommend him!

Top Bottom