I have moved my forum from vBulletin to Xenforo recently and urgently needed some style that would play well with the design of the main website and would be familiar to the old users of vBulletin forum. Russ was able to offer me a quick, quality, and low-cost solution. He also made all the corrections I have asked for. If you need a styling work done for your XF, Russ should be your first choice!

I have moved my forum from vBulletin to Xenforo recently and urgently needed some style that would play well with the design of the main website and would be familiar to the old users of vBulletin forum. Russ was able to offer me a quick, quality, and low-cost solution. He also made all the corrections I have asked for. If you need a styling work done for your XF, Russ should be your first choice!

Thank you @enivid, it was a pleasure doing business with you and I appreciate the time for the review.

@Russ,

We recently migrated our forums from vBulletin to Xenforo and engaged with Russ' service to port the existing style to the new platform and here it is:

http://www.indusladies.com/community/

Russ was super responsive and he delivered the style on time for us with a tight schedule on migration.
He quickly responded to the tweaks providing style fixes for third party add-ons in the new platform as he agreed initially.

The best thing about working with Russ is that right from day one he steered the conversation such that the style conversions make users feel comfortable with the design but didn't really redo XenForo functions to make it like vBulletin which absolutely made sense and seems to be the best approach.

He came up with the suggestions on the menu, sub menu to match our color and layout, willing to do back and forth iterations.

End of the day we were happy with his service and definite (y) and would engage his professional service again for future requirements.
Thanks Russ for all the great work:)

Migrating a forum from one type to another (in this case VBulletin to Xenforo) gives stress, a lot of stress. I was worried about a lot of things:
  • Will the conversion from one database to another go fine?
  • Will Google freak out when my board suddenly moved?
  • Will the users be happy with the new forum?
  • Will I be able to let the new forum have the design of the rest of my website?
But now that things are done I am extremely happy with the big jump. And one of the main reasons is the help of Russ. He not only took the design from my website and implemented it to the new forum, he also took away many doubts, responded extremely fast (even with the time-difference, which made me realize he responded at 3.15 Am!) and above all helped me to make the transistion as smooth as possible. Even gave some hints/advice on how to improve things on the forum.

All in all: I am a very happy customer of Russ and the more than 6500 registered users of my forum can vouch for that. Nothing but kudos!

Raymond Koome
http://www.hiking-site.nl/prikbord/index.php

Looks good. My only complain would be that the theme's background is too white, and it's hard to distinguish between posts...

The new style looks great Russ.

Thanks (y)

Looks good. My only complain would be that the theme's background is too white, and it's hard to distinguish between posts...

Thank you, we darkened the headers slightly to distinguish the posts a little better. We're still constantly tweaking the style as we go so thank you for the feedback.

Top Bottom