Mythotical

@Russ is amazing and I can't wait until I have the funds to hire him and he has the time to do a style for me. Anyone who doubts his skills should just give him a shot.

Russ

Just posted a rather long sneak peek at some updates coming to all of our styles!

sixlxvi

This is not only the best styling you can choose for your XF forum, but the customer service is some of the best I’ve ever dealt with (for anything).

Russ will help you accomplish exactly what you need and in a very timely manner. I have been extremely picky with my needs. Despite my [too] many petty alteration requests, he caters to all of them, never showing a sign of burnout or frustration.

The fully custom theme he designed for my forum receives complements regularly and is definitely one of the reasons people choose my forum over its competition.

DE788006-6BC6-4D1B-B202-890B96975265.png

Last edited:

Russ

We never really do sales but here's one!

For today only we'll be running a 30% discount on all orders placed by using the coupon code "CYBERMONDAY". This sale works for new purchases, renewals, and branding removal. If you'd like to submit a bulk order, please submit a ticket so I can make the process easier for you.

Thank you all, happy shopping!

Alpha1

Over the years @Russ has done various custom designs for me and all came out stellar.
And time and time again I see the amazing work that PixelExit has done for various websites. Today I encountered @spirogg 's website
Its looks awesome and is very fitting for the niche.

So, if you want to have a custom design that makes your site stand out and make you proud of how your site looks then hire @Russ

spirogg

Over the years @Russ has done various custom designs for me and all came out stellar.
And time and time again I see the amazing work that PixelExit has done for various websites. Today I encountered @spirogg 's website
Its looks awesome and is very fitting for the niche.

So, if you want to have a custom design that makes your site stand out and make you proud of how your site looks then hire @Russ
@Alpha1 Thank you so much for the kind compliments on the website, and I TOTALLY AGREE about @Russ he is awesome :)