XF 1.2 Force default style, InitDependencies error

Live Free

Okay, so I tried to log into my test board to day and I see this error message:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies::compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in /home/admin/public_html/new/library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies/20130716.php on line 207

Obviously this has something to do with a mod/style modification on my site. This error appeared suddenly, so I'm a little confused.

What's the url to log in to the admincp?

Is there any way to force the default XF style? If this is a style error that should override it.

Thanks in advance.

This looks like an error with an add-on by @Waindigo. I'm sure he'll provide some assistance in getting that fixed.

But to answer your question, you can login to the admin CP by simply putting "/admin.php" at the end of your URL...

e.g. http://xenforo.com/community/admin.php

Thanks. Still unable to access the admincp from /admin.php. Any way to force the default style?

It looks like the only mod by him I have is the Ignore New Post mod, unless I'm mistaken. Would deleting the folder itself possible solve this problem? It seems to me it's an incompatibility with a different addon.

It's odd though because I haven't modified my files and have this error now, but didn't have it yesterday.

Edit: renamed the folder and I can access the board and admincp again. Weird.

Top Bottom